Katie Hayes #155 Feeling like a guilty mum? Stop exploiting your kid, you filthy bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep eating the best calamari’s in the world … and I’m just here with my mediocre ones?!? Are hers trained before they’re cooked… Or dusted in gold? duck off Kate ya scab!
She thinks eating calamari makes her posh when really it just makes her breath smell the same as her fanny 😂

P.S why is everything the best they have ever had she needs to widen her vocabulary

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ok I’ve got so much to say this afternoon cos my little reason is at his mates and I’ve got time to kill and mooch on Tatle!!!

1) why is that child swimming in just a nappy and her hair all over the place like a weird little gypsy? Don’t swimming schools have rules? Like you must have your hair tied back and surely you must wear a bleeding cozzie?!

2) Kate you are a fat pisshead

3) why do they always go on a pure long haul drive just for food? There r loads of nice restaurants on the Wirral or thru the tunnel in town? Is it cos she knows she’ll be seen in the wild? Or is she trying to keep up with the Jones’?

4) howling at arl fat arse selling sofas hahaha okay hun!

And finally… what was that boss mazzy everyone was recommending? My Charlotte Tilbury one has ran out and im not spending that much again haha!

oh and 5) Kate you stink!
Sky High Maybelline is the one that was chatted about on here. I was influenced and have never looked back!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She thinks eating calamari makes her posh when really it just makes her breath smell the same as her fanny 😂

P.S why is everything the best they have ever had she needs to widen her vocabulary
Because she needs to show off and receive validation. The bore.

Reactions: 7

She’s such a bad ming. Even the crap places on holiday serve it, calamari is nothing to get excited about. She’s trying to make out like she’s cultured but from looking at her parents, I doubt they had holidays where the food places didn’t do a full English with chippy sausages . There’s nothing wrong with that btw but you’d think she was born minted and she wasn’t. She’d be more relatable if she was herself and not a version she thinks she needs to be for Instagram.

Reactions: 25
Look what the editing has done to the strip of panelling 😂 How could she not of noticed that?! It’s bendier than the parabolica turn at Monza
Just shown this to the gammon and pointed out the panelling. He said "duck the panelling, how are big are her hands???"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is every time they go out together a date? I don’t get it.
me neither girl, they have more dates than I brush my girls here (which truff is every day and night! ha) I might be being like KHM exaggerating here ha but you get the point.

She's been boring the tits off me recently so havent been on here much but i am not getting over her taking pics of Olive in just the swim nappy! WTF!

p.s whenever i type Olive, alls I think of is Olive off on the buses haha! #showingmyage

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks girls, how do i not know this? I'd say why but im guessing jealousy?! Shes a cow, mez must be so proud!
I think it happened round about the same time she went out dressed as a green quality street or maybe I am confused with her echo article.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've said it before but I'll say it again, who goes on a date with their child? Absolute weirdo behaviour

Reactions: 24
Look what the editing has done to the strip of panelling 😂 How could she not of noticed that?! It’s bendier than the parabolica turn at Monza
Well spotted another editing pic for the WiKi kate your really are a thick duck rnt ya why try big your skinny when we’ve seen you in the wild and the bad editing pics 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I tried calamari for the first time last week and honest to god I could’ve shat for wales the next day! FYI my trolls…It was the best I ever had 😂😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She has a new favourite meal each week. Greggs could do a Ad with her and she’d be saying their sausage rolls are the best meal she’s had.

I don’t get why hairberst and this collagen drink shite promotes endorse her. Cos she continually says one week her hairs down to hairbersttt then it’s this collagen powder. Mind you some weeks it’s some extensions

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How can she call it a day date when it’s paid for. Like me and my HUSBAND- always do date nights etc and pay for each other. That’s what a date is. You cant claim it’s a day date when the RESTURANT pays for it! #OnTheBonesOfTheirArse #TheShame #OliveSaysElloBody

She has a new favourite meal each week. Greggs could do a Ad with her and she’d be saying their sausage rolls are the best meal she’s had.

I don’t get why hairberst and this collagen drink shite promotes endorse her. Cos she continually says one week her hairs down to hairbersttt then it’s this collagen powder. Mind you some weeks it’s some extensions
ITs when she wafts her 1 strand of hair about like she’s rapunzul. It’s dead to duck! Needs a bob and a Oplax treatment for 6 weeks. Possibly tone the brassy blond out too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I tried calamari for the first time last week and honest to god I could’ve shat for wales the next day! FYI my trolls…It was the best I ever had 😂😆🤣
Squid are bottom feeders, they eat the excreted tit of all the decent tasting fish, and any other crap on the sea bed. There ain’t nowt fancy about calamari, you may as well be eating the rim of a Durex 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.