Katie Hayes #154 Always the Bridesmaid never Bride, Another holiday Delo ain't asked she's been Pied !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trollzzzzz help a fellow troll out here. I used to like some threads on here but can’t remember the names of the people.

1. Guy with massive turkey teef who sells crypto and is a toxic asshole to his gfs. Got some gal pregnant then went on holiday with someone else and sent the preggo gal pix of them engaging in some bum licking. (Literally can’t make this up)

2.A couple, she was much younger and had the worst dress sense I’ve ever encountered. He was super controlling of her and he also did gay stuff on onlyfans. Whenever she got drunk they’d fall out and she’d post photos of him deep throating a dildo. (Again all true)

Ps bet Truff ticks ‘married’ when she fills out forms
1. Bradley Weekes?

Number 1 - Bradley Weekes and Becky Bumhole (Holt).

Number 2 - I have no idea.
Beat me to it 🤣 that Becky Holt thread was wild

• Haha
Reactions: 7
13B5A118-626A-4929-A2B2-4CB4C6DABCF6.jpeg
Scrolling through Twitter and glamour mag have been to the school of KHMs mental health tips ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Chef makeup Hayes can make everything from scratch, but still buys grated cheese in a bag, lazy cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey trolls. Any Liverpool (north) recommended curtain makers? Need a few rooms doing and thought you trolls probs know. Used trends in Crosby but want another price. Thanks trolls.

Khm isn't engaged, pass it on.
Carrie Curtains
Faith Interiors

Chef makeup Hayes can make everything from scratch, but still buys grated cheese in a bag, lazy cow.
🤢with a nice wax finish on!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was going to post about her making scrubs look tit this morning, but then started watching her stir a lot of sauce for about 45 mins and fell asleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her bleeping "mum guilt" pisses me off. I work full time 5 days out from 7.30 to 6pm. bleeping mum guilt. She is a tit

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Her bleeping "mum guilt" pisses me off. I work full time 5 days out from 7.30 to 6pm. bleeping mum guilt. She is a tit
If she had real mum guilt she would actually get the phone out of her face and spend some 1 on 1 time with her.

Also Truff hun, everyone was onto those Aldi yoghurts about 3 months ago, you’re old news hun

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Trollzzzzz help a fellow troll out here. I used to like some threads on here but can’t remember the names of the people.

1. Guy with massive turkey teef who sells crypto and is a toxic asshole to his gfs. Got some gal pregnant then went on holiday with someone else and sent the preggo gal pix of them engaging in some bum licking. (Literally can’t make this up)

2.A couple, she was much younger and had the worst dress sense I’ve ever encountered. He was super controlling of her and he also did gay stuff on onlyfans. Whenever she got drunk they’d fall out and she’d post photos of him deep throating a dildo. (Again all true)

Ps bet Truff ticks ‘married’ when she fills out forms
Number 1 sounds like my ex

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.