Katie Hayes #154 Always the Bridesmaid never Bride, Another holiday Delo ain't asked she's been Pied !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there’s anything she should feel ‘mum guilt’ about is exploiting her child for money and likes.

Katie Hayes #155 Feeling like a guilty mum? Stop exploiting your kid, you filthy bum!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Wonder what age you’d have to be for a hairdresser to do a full head of foils? Whatever the age is, that’s when Olive will be sat in the chair. I’d piss myself if she turned out to be an EMO and dyed her hair black! Nothing wrong with EMO’s but KHM would actually die 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wonder what age you’d have to be for a hairdresser to do a full head of foils? Whatever the age is, that’s when Olive will be sat in the chair. I’d piss myself if she turned out to be an EMO and dyed her hair black! Nothing wrong with EMO’s but KHM would actually die 🤣
She’ll be down boots getting a cap highlighting kit come November. Kids not a blonde, needs a haircut but she won’t get it done. All about Khasfetiks 🌟

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Big O using the Aryan filter again.

Dunno if anyone went to the Chapelle/Rock gig last week but one of the comedians was talking about going the City game and how there was a big, blonde fella scoring all the goals “Hitler was looking down saying ‘look guys this is exactly what I meant.’” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's the way the child's hair looks a different colour in every post for me. Olive just loves looking like a different person every day, it's her favourite! #MiniFalconIcon

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It was me. Absolutely kills me. Hello body.
Well thank you troll, I thought Id dreamt it. Haaland looks like Matt Smith in the GOT prequel and Coffee looks like an extra in League of Gentlemen, how embarrassing to resemble them both. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did someone post a photo of the family ‘looky likey’ Therese Coffee or did I imagine it because now when she appears on tv and its going to be a lot now she is deputy PM, all I can see is the Hayes Family resemblance, especially with the comedy specks.
View attachment 1560945
Troll. That's a picture of Olive.

(I'm going to hell for that soz Big O, it's your mother's fault for putting you on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It looked like her fist went up one nostril as truff breathed in

• Haha
Reactions: 11
20220907_113448.jpg

It was a twirl Bobb, and drinking in pregnancy is fine the baby isn't drunk

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Olive with black hair - no no. I think it would be funnier if Olive turned in to a crusty - dreadlocks never ever any makeup styleee

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My lovely 13 year old who was blonde just like Big O has just started wearing all black and dyed her hair dark purple over the summer (Kate, kids can't get a permanent dye till they are 16 at the hairdresser, soz) and although part of me is sad the biggest part of me is delighted that she's so happy generally and expressing herself as she wants. She's a good one, she is. Kate would see it as a personal failure as only what it looks like on the Gram would count.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If there’s anything she should feel ‘mum guilt’ about is exploiting her child for money and likes.

Katie Hayes #155 Feeling like a guilty mum? Stop exploiting your kid, you filthy bum!
I think this is better @Violetx ; Katie Hayes #155 Feeling like a guilty STILL NOT ENGAGED mum? Stop exploiting your kid, you filthy bum!
🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
20220907_133732.jpg

Sat scrolling tattle whilst my bespoke naps in their cot, because we actually spend some time in the house because we love it and have space to do activities, look up to see big man live on sky news

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just been past that Lacy Aesthetics. The place makes Kate’s living room/garage look like a mansion 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.