Katie Hayes #154 Always the Bridesmaid never Bride, Another holiday Delo ain't asked she's been Pied !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trollzzzzz help a fellow troll out here. I used to like some threads on here but can’t remember the names of the people.

1. Guy with massive turkey teef who sells crypto and is a toxic asshole to his gfs. Got some gal pregnant then went on holiday with someone else and sent the preggo gal pix of them engaging in some bum licking. (Literally can’t make this up)

2.A couple, she was much younger and had the worst dress sense I’ve ever encountered. He was super controlling of her and he also did gay stuff on onlyfans. Whenever she got drunk they’d fall out and she’d post photos of him deep throating a dildo. (Again all true)

Ps bet Truff ticks ‘married’ when she fills out forms
2 - 1000000% Sean pratt

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Stone cold tea….I got my extensions done before and I was speaking to my hairdresser about Tattle. KHM came into the convo and he told me she had to give up oh darling because she needed money fast but he’s not sure why though. He can’t stand her either and he’s a nice person but he didn’t give me any jangle we don’t already know. See I already knew this because….

I think I’ve said this before on a post a long time ago but didn’t go into the details as I was gegging in on a convo in this same hairdressers and thought they might’ve been on here. The girls who were talking about her at that time mix in the same circles (they have businesses in Liverpool and Wirral) and that she sold to Cheryl fast because she was skint. I got the impression that they didn’t like her and it was a proper scandal that she’d left oh darling.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I can imagine her taking Olive to Barcelona for a few hours as she’s probably always asking to visit La Sagrada Familia as it’s one of her favourites.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine crying saying you’re being stalked.. then you post where your child goes to nursery/playgroup 🙂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Imagine crying saying you’re being stalked.. then you post where your child goes to nursery 🙂
Has she posted it? Imagine she could actually afford to send her to the school she’d be posting her uniform already

Reactions: 10
Has she posted it? Imagine she could actually afford to send her to the school she’d be posting her uniform already
no no some playgroup she posted yday. She’s bizzare.. still waiting for the story about that one troll she found amongst the boob job story

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whilst Stephen Bear has been mentioned I looked him up on twitter. My god!! Scarred for life 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I can imagine her taking Olive to Barcelona for a few hours as she’s probably always asking to visit La Sagrada Familia as it’s one of her favourites.
Don’t panic she’s off to Seville today with the team
For the Champions League

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who remembers the time I think when she was about to announce homies collab and she stated she didnt have to work again 🤣🤣 and here she is doing asfetics 🤣🤣🤣 awww kate I feel so sorry for you

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Who remembers the time I think when she was about to announce homies collab and she stated she didnt have to work again 🤣🤣 and here she is doing asfetics 🤣🤣🤣 awww kate I feel so sorry for you
I couldn't believe that she sold her share in Oh Darlin. She got some money off the H&B collab and she was earning dribs and drabs through #ADs. Seems to me she could have lived pretty comfortably. I also don't know why she is going down this route of aesthetics, the market is saturated and anyone looking her up will see the 100s or threads she has here. It doesn't make good business sense.

Reactions: 23
How much do we reck she got from the HB deal? Tens of thousands, or more? I’d love to know 😂 👀 nosey cow

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That picture she posted in her uniform her shadow looks so much bigger 🤔🤔🤣🤣
Her hair is so greasy why would any one trust her to inject them when she can’t even keep her hair clean.
The ends are frazzled these hair masks aka grease are tit

• Sick
Reactions: 13
How much do we reck she got from the HB deal? Tens of thousands, or more? I’d love to know 😂 👀 nosey cow
I’m sure someone posted that’s in the know about this sort of thing and said probably around 20k. Not even a years wages 🤣. I just fukin love how much karma has bit this bleep on the arse you know

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sure someone posted that’s in the know about this sort of thing and said probably around 20k. Not even a years wages 🤣. I just fukin love how much karma has bit this bleep on the arse you know
she really thought it was going to be the making of her didn’t she? Talking about all the different products/releases they were going to have and then it fell flat on its face

😂😂😂 couldn’t have happened to a better person

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm actually fuming she has the audacity to post herself in scrubs this morning. Trying to pass herself off as an actual healthcare professional. Is there any aspect of her crappy ass life that isn't a massive bleeping lie? Every single thing is faked or embellished. She's a fantasist. It's scary.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.