Katie Hayes #154 Always the Bridesmaid never Bride, Another holiday Delo ain't asked she's been Pied !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By and large, this is THE stupidest thing she has ever said. "I can't promote my product because it sells out" ha

View attachment 1581992

Every single time she has a collab, she talks about the many times she wanted to give up and how she has the absolute worst life off SM and the worst mental health. Bore bleeping off love.
What the duck is wrong with her nails. That thumb nail is giving me the boak
Scatty cow

She just asked on the live ‘has it froze?’ because no one was commenting. No luv your engagements in the gutter, that’s why.
View attachment 1582444
She looks like a tab end

She just asked on the live ‘has it froze?’ because no one was commenting. No luv your engagements in the gutter, that’s why.
View attachment 1582444
She looks like a tab end
So…sofa woman can’t spell the location of where she is based - it’s Blackley - I know spelling isn’t everyone’s forte but you’d think she’d have made the effort to check.

But what is most outrageous is the APR on the sofas….127.34%?!!! 😱😱😱😱 When the cost of living is rising like it is, is that morally acceptable or right to be advertising rates like that? Absolutely no shame.

Also, I’m off today and have had the “joy” of seeing her live. I turned off after 2mins. Can’t be doing with the smelly, racist homophobe.
Sorry but anyone with even a sniff of wealth would not put their name to a high interest credit scheme like this.
Kate’s skint, pass it on

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else rush round getting there pedicure or nails done before nursey 🤦🏼‍♀️ no kate love because when my kids where little I worked fucken hard I didn’t sponge of people off the internet you little cretin fucken leg it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She has sunk to new lows with that company charging those extortionate interest rates. Go get a real job you bum!

Reactions: 25
Wouldn't surprise me if she would do it from the utility.🗡👄

Imagine walking in to delo having a tit. Piles of washing. Mez rinsing ohd crappy arse in the shower, surrounded by stinking holiday clothes.

I bet she would use the same injectiions on the same people..She's a bleeping car crash.

James Welsh is my spirit animal. He would annailate truff
Hahaha imagine… Hepatitis B by Kate Hayes 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So…sofa woman can’t spell the location of where she is based - it’s Blackley - I know spelling isn’t everyone’s forte but you’d think she’d have made the effort to check.

But what is most outrageous is the APR on the sofas….127.34%?!!! 😱😱😱😱 When the cost of living is rising like it is, is that morally acceptable or right to be advertising rates like that? Absolutely no shame.

Also, I’m off today and have had the “joy” of seeing her live. I turned off after 2mins. Can’t be doing with the smelly, racist homophobe.
This is absolutely despicable and disgusting. That APR should be illegal. Couldn’t advertise that with a clear conscience surely.

Reactions: 26

The company has 5k followers. My bleeping dog insta has more than that 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

It's a typical, insta, fake looking crappy online shop. She defo couldnt have been paid for this collab, she must be getting a percentage in sales.

She would literally put her name to dog tit bags if she could. Who in there right mind would establish themselves with a company that offers those apr rates.

Zero bleeping shame the wide backed, smelly bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 41
No Kate, you’re the only mother ever who has to rush around getting “shizz” done. You are magical and so over-worked, chunk.

A mothers “shizz” is generally food shopping, cleaning, household errands, dog walking, ferrying kids to clubs etc not having their toes done.

View attachment 1583264
I had the same thoughts when I saw it, I was too busy celebrating my bespokes birthday yesterday though.
Yes, Kate, I do rush around but it’s not getting my bleeping feet done. I finish work at 5, my school aged child is begging for tea, I sort that, do whatever washing has been on, stack the dishwasher, tidy round, then I can pick my other child up from nursery.

Reactions: 12
Oh go way she didn’t get that done did she Betty 🤣🤣
Oh she did. She even took Delo with her. She spent the whole car ride "explaining" what and why she was having it done. It was EMBARRASSING. Imagine needing / imagining needing to tighten your vagina at the age of 27.

Screenshot_20220917-090505_Instagram.jpg

Swimming for Olive, even though she is TERRIFIED of water. Another lie then yeah.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
No troll don’t forget her surgery journey to tighten it up. For some one that’s only just turned 30 allegedly and has one kid she ain’t half had a lot of surgery
I pray for the person who had to carry out that procedure 😷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You split one side open and hooked it over the other plastic ball. No matter what, your hair ALWAYS got knotted in them.
And somehow those bloody plastic bobbles snapped back and rapped your knuckles or fingers 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine having to touch those feet 🤢🤢 she never washes her hair so you can guarantee she never washes her feet. Minger.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is O swimming in what looks like just a swim nappy? Do kids not wear swimming costumes to lessons now?

Reactions: 7
Oh she did. She even took Delo with her. She spent the whole car ride "explaining" what and why she was having it done. It was EMBARRASSING. Imagine needing / imagining needing to tighten your vagina at the age of 27.

View attachment 1584553

Swimming for Olive, even though she is TERRIFIED of water. Another lie then yeah.
Shes got no shame has she, imagine telling over 100k+ strangers and your boyfriend that you need you vagina tightening at 27 🤢🤢 it defo was like throwing a cocktail sausage in a 9kg washing machine for that gormless knobhead

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.