Katie Hayes #154 Always the Bridesmaid never Bride, Another holiday Delo ain't asked she's been Pied !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is going to be the worst of her work endeavours yet. It’s one thing making a half assed attempt at someone’s makeup but this is serious stuff and she is 100% Gona duck it up

Reactions: 25
Sooner they ban non medics from aesthetics the better - little insta huns think they’re untouchable paying no tax driving round in rangeys wouldn’t know anything medical if it hit them in the face

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Who remembers the time I think when she was about to announce homies collab and she stated she didnt have to work again 🤣🤣 and here she is doing asfetics 🤣🤣🤣 awww kate I feel so sorry for you
She never did she? Dying for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why are you two lying? We’re all the same person trolling Kate on multiple accounts talking to each other 😂😂😂
Sh*t forgot sorry!
Let me grab one of my other 200 phones and reply to myself

BB8E88E5-83F3-4752-BF27-F9CF43BE5D29.jpeg

i dont think he did no, i deffo don’t remember him being in sixth form.

wonder if truff will get on the score sheet today

#ReadTheWiki
Ahh if you went to six form we will definitely atleast know of each other!
Swear there’s a girl on my street on here as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sh*t forgot sorry!
Let me grab one of my other 200 phones and reply to myself

View attachment 1558851

Ahh if you went to six form we will definitely atleast know of each other!
Swear there’s a girl on my street on here as well!
yeah we probably do. I didnt think there would be anyone local to me on here but its nice to know there’s more likeminded people locally who cant stand Kate Haaland Makeup

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Someone said they think they new me but I ask who and how but they never said 🥴🥴🤣

• Haha
She wouldn't know a cheese knife if she accidentally stabbed herself with one. She's a cultural bleeping desert. It was probably gifted with one of her sweaty charcuterie boards. If you don't know what charcuterie is Truff, it's grazing platter in moronic (just for you).
Same time as she got the LSA glasses - she's the living embodiment of All The Gear And No Idea

• Haha
Can anyone recommend a tinted SPF? Been using Heliocare but want something a wee bit cheaper as I’m not as rich as stinking Truff
Body shop BB cream is fab

Hey trolls. Any Liverpool (north) recommended curtain makers? Need a few rooms doing and thought you trolls probs know. Used trends in Crosby but want another price. Thanks trolls.

Khm isn't engaged, pass it on.
Audrey on priory interiors she's the best

Reactions: 2
Careful you don’t out yourself trolls. Fat tits will be stomping up your driveway before you’ve had chance to charge your ring doorbell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.