Katie Hayes #154 Always the Bridesmaid never Bride, Another holiday Delo ain't asked she's been Pied !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope he’s trapped for ever poor sod has to look at haaland for the rest of his life 😂😂
I wonder what would happen if they ever split up and Truff had to start dating again.

Could you imagine her on a date I’m the best I have the best house the best life the best kid who’s just the best at everything….. So boring

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My gammon has just been telling me that when he was out for the match yesterday, someone mentioned about halland scoring and another lad said he’s the ringer of some lads bird from the Wirral! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
Watch me eyebrows and nine toes were in VIP and made sure everyone knew about it 😂

My gammon has just been telling me that when he was out for the match yesterday, someone mentioned about halland scoring and another lad said he’s the ringer of some lads bird from the Wirral! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
imagine being referred to as ‘some lads bird’ when you have over 100k followers. Tragic!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
He’s also just told me he got a picture of her up and they where all pissing themselves laughing! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Nope he’s trapped for ever poor sod has to look at haaland for the rest of his life 😂😂
We were watching match yesterday and I asked my gammon what’s up with haalands teeth? And he replied he’s just bleeping ugly 😂😂

NO WAY!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I
We were watching match yesterday and I asked my gammon what’s up with haalands teeth? And he replied he’s just bleeping ugly 😂😂

NO WAY!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
its fuckin tickled me! He said he was getting leathered and a few of the lads knew him! My gammon doesn’t and I’m asking a million questions about how his mates new Matt,and he says he didn’t ask! I’m fewmin with him!! Why arnt lads nosy like us!
He said they leathered her and him though and his toes where curling for them🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can’t wait for The Makeups to having matching England shirts for the World Cup, after she’s caught up on the last thread 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At my local Home and Bargain, they are now using the KHM ring light to showcase the clothing range 🤣
I went in to my local last week and noticed the KHM stuff was fully stocked, been back in today and it’s hardly sold 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.