Katie Hayes #154 Always the Bridesmaid never Bride, Another holiday Delo ain't asked she's been Pied !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bleeping "mum guilt" pisses me off. I work full time 5 days out from 7.30 to 6pm. bleeping mum guilt. She is a tit
Honestly, what a twit. I’m having to fork out for breakfast and after school club, so I can work 8-5 Mon-Fri.
Also, I’ve never seen a mother look more awkward with their kid?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her bleeping "mum guilt" pisses me off. I work full time 5 days out from 7.30 to 6pm. bleeping mum guilt. She is a tit
That pisses me off too. I was self employed when I had my first bespoke. I was back working 6 weeks after she was born. Stiches hadn't healed properly. Leaking from my nipples. Still bleeding but there was no choice. Just like loads of Mums, some of us had to work. Did I feel guilty? No. Resentful at times, for sure but then I hadn't planned getting preggers so soon after starting the business. What would have made me feel guilty was not being able to provide for my child. I was stronger than I thought and was an epic role model to my kids just like thousands of other working Mums. Non working Mums are epic too. I wish she'd wind her bleeping neck in and stop making out she's better than everyone else. My kid loved going to nursery, and loved being with her grandparents and cousins too. Being raised by extended family is great for kids and now mine are older, they have never ever once mentioned that they resented me working. duck off Kate, and once you think you've fucked off far enough, duck off some more!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Rapunzel Olive needs a hair cut to get rid of all those ratty ends her ma has caused.

Gut on her Ma in that navy get up too
I don’t know why she thinks olives hair is so special my niece had longer hair than this at 2 as do many little girls fs 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What happened to the Scandinavian blonde?
She’s so narcissistic it’s frightening
Feel so sorry for Big O never blonde enough petite enough or clever enough for her ma.
Every inch of her life has to be over shared edited and embellished. Poor kid

Reactions: 29
I don’t know why she thinks olives hair is so special my niece had longer hair than this at 2 as do many little girls fs 😂
My little boy's hair was longer than that at 2! It was so beautiful I couldn't bear to have it cut 🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
But then again…
Yeah I read that… kills the mites or something… of course Truff will make her bed, she loved the mites.
Watching wales home of the year… and I’m imagining the presenters walking through her house… I’ve laughed to myself for the last 20
mins

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Every single interaction with that child looks forced and fake and all for show.
Also, Olive pure squashed her ma’s Bo Selecta snout on that video 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Feel so sorry for Big O never blonde enough petite enough or clever enough for her ma.
Every inch of her life has to be over shared edited and embellished. Poor kid
I wish I could like this post twice. No one cares either, Kate. No one (except Delo) finds your kid as interesting as you. Our kids are all just as special, just as clever as yours, except we don't monetise them. Poor Big O.

Reactions: 26
Rapunzel Olive needs a hair cut to get rid of all those ratty ends her ma has caused.

Gut on her Ma in that navy get up too
My fella’s youngest had longer hair than that at 2 and he’s a boy 🤣🤣 also her jaw is swinging so far to the left she’s about to smack The Child in the face with it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Trollzzzzz help a fellow troll out here. I used to like some threads on here but can’t remember the names of the people.

1. Guy with massive turkey teef who sells crypto and is a toxic asshole to his gfs. Got some gal pregnant then went on holiday with someone else and sent the preggo gal pix of them engaging in some bum licking. (Literally can’t make this up)

2.A couple, she was much younger and had the worst dress sense I’ve ever encountered. He was super controlling of her and he also did gay stuff on onlyfans. Whenever she got drunk they’d fall out and she’d post photos of him deep throating a dildo. (Again all true)

Ps bet Truff ticks ‘married’ when she fills out forms

Number 2 is Sean Pratt and Big O 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly, what a twit. I’m having to fork out for breakfast and after school club, so I can work 8-5 Mon-Fri.
Also, I’ve never seen a mother look more awkward with their kid?
Even Olive looks awkward doing that fake laugh, like 'maybe if I pretend to laugh she'll continue to give me a bit of attention for mimicking the word Aldi.'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did someone post a photo of the family ‘looky likey’ Therese Coffee or did I imagine it because now when she appears on tv and its going to be a lot now she is deputy PM, all I can see is the Hayes Family resemblance, especially with the comedy specks.
09AF2718-45A0-4A59-8AA5-4497DF37F0CE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.