Katie Hayes #154 Always the Bridesmaid never Bride, Another holiday Delo ain't asked she's been Pied !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a 20 hour ish break for menkle elf reasons and I thought before, eh I wonder if she’s still around, maybe she’s quit insta in the 20 hours I’ve been away! Nice thought while it lasted. She’s still going to be doing reels when she’s about 80 modelling marksies latest granny pants with secret pockets to store your spare wee pads in.
That’s super allowed, hope u r ok now hunny 💝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
On the sofa company’s website. 😕 They must think it’s acceptable to work with a racist homophobic bully.
810ADFB1-626C-4F70-9ECB-134CA58BE71A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The sofa company can’t even get a 100 likes on one pic some moment that kate working with a brand that no one knows not exactly a pinch me moment is it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why, Why, Why, Delilah Grace Interiors would you think teaming up with a dead in the water make up artist, filthy, lazy, racist wannabe Botox injector would be a good idea??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why, Why, Why, Delilah Grace Interiors would you think teaming up with a dead in the water make up artist, filthy, lazy, racist wannabe Botox injector would be a good idea??
They are probably the same
Birds of a feather flock together and all that

Reactions: 14
I just can’t get my head around an interiors company wanting to work with someone whose house is so upside down.. doesn’t even have a proper lounge to put a decent sized settee in 🙃

Reactions: 23
All these interiors Insta huns are the same - I could paint my average size bedroom in my average size home white/beige and buy £300 worth of tat from B&M - it’s so boring.
The only home account I ever enjoyed was Emily Shaks when she was married (before all the human trafficking saga) because they rebuilt rooms and actually experimented with colour. The only colour I’ve seen in fatheads house is that notorious stinking green sofa, which is sad considering a 2 year old lives there.

anyway I’m excited to see all the various colours of beige and grey I can order my plywood sofa in 🥰 hope She announces soon xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not being funny but these sofas are just like that sofa club that influencers promote cheap shite 🤦🏼‍♀️ she really is the Netto of the Influencer world 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.