Katie Hayes #154 Always the Bridesmaid never Bride, Another holiday Delo ain't asked she's been Pied !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo a 7pm special! Her skin is terrible, she really does have the most shocking personal hygiene. My heart breaks everytime she posts big O, the child looks permanently exhausted it’s so tight

Reactions: 16
Defo a 7pm special! Her skin is terrible, she really does have the most shocking personal hygiene. My heart breaks everytime she posts big O, the child looks permanently exhausted it’s so tight
I feel for that baby she looks like she needs a good wash and her hair 😪 I us to get my daughter to sit on the rug every night after her bath and brush her hair then her hair was always in Platts for school 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You would think since her wardrobe is right next door to her kitchen, which has its own en suite bathroom, she would be clean and wearing clean clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry to go back to the poo bag gloves, but honestly I could not have trust in an aesthetician that was wearing those. They can’t possibly meet any clinical standards and must be the cheapest she could find. Even the gloves in a box of hair dye would be better.

Her lack of hygiene is astounding. KHM Aesthetics - go in for Botox, come out with MRSA.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m sorry to go back to the poo bag gloves, but honestly I could not have trust in an aesthetician that was wearing those. They can’t possibly meet any clinical standards and must be the cheapest she could find. Even the gloves in a box of hair dye would be better.

Her lack of hygiene is astounding. KHM Aesthetics - go in for Botox, come out with MRSA.
Proper gloves need to fit. They are supposed to hug your skin. She just jumps on bandwagons haphazardly. "Oh they wear gloves in aesfetiks so I'll wear gloves" and then buys the cheapest one size fits all glove. By this point, she's a parody.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When this big reveal then 🤔🤔
8pm tonight according to the couch girl

You guys I've had loads of messages asking me how to use my new products so here's an ad that's not an ad to show you all.
So we'll yeah, I open the product and put it on my skin. It's not hard, just slap them all on your face and wait for the redness and irritation to fade while I use a serum to help my eyelashes grow so I can flog some cheap collagen powder that I'll tell people made my eyelashes grow 🤦🏻‍♀️

I really don't think that is what those two (loads) messages meant when they asked how to use the skincare, asfetiks falcon 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
8pm tonight according to the couch girl

You guys I've had loads of messages asking me how to use my new products so here's an ad that's not an ad to show you all.
So we'll yeah, I open the product and put it on my skin. It's not hard, just slap them all on your face and wait for the redness and irritation to fade while I use a serum to help my eyelashes grow so I can flog some cheap collagen powder that I'll tell people made my eyelashes grow 🤦🏻‍♀️

I really don't think that is what those two (loads) messages meant when they asked how to use the skincare, asfetiks falcon 😂
Did you see her next "haul" with the sneaky Ad/Gifted at the bottom. "I'll also show some high end". Love home and bargain balance is as best you can afford. bleeping dior skin. duck off love.

Reactions: 18
The trend girls wearing black (tight) gloves in videos pics, kates done a weeks course and got some tips from her educator to promote 😂 184 still thou hun 183 pending

You look dirty, smell dirty and not to mention the vile dirty tape hair

Aesthetic career going to hit it off 👍🏻😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny the things she does because tattle call her out. Horse riding for big O, proving she’s got brides makeup to do etc. AND yet she can’t have a bloody shower or wash her hair when we call that. Not doing yourself any favours stinky!

Que her filming herself in the shower again 🤢 I do not need to see those nipples thanks truff

You would think since her wardrobe is right next door to her kitchen, which has its own en suite bathroom, she would be clean and wearing clean clothes.

Troll!!! There’s awhole long and winding hallway in between!!! Get your facts straight!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
looks like it’s fabric and wallpaper collab she must be bleeping skint 😂😂 imagine olive what was your job mummy “erm failed make up academy owner to a failed racist social media influencer just edit ya face and body olive it’s dead easy il show ya” 😂😂😂great role model Kate

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So the announcement is that the sofa lady is collaborating with flat tits but they haven't got anything to show us yet despite teasing it for how long?
*edited because my phone is too much of a prude to not correct tits to tots

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wooooooow what an announcement.. teasing fabrics but they only show who they are collaborating with as if tattle hasn’t already sussed it.

Reactions: 18
So the announcement is that the sofa lady is collaborating with flat tits but they haven't got anything to show us yet despite teasing it for how long?
Trolls, don’t worry. It’ll be put for Christmas. head.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So we have a failed makeup brush brand and mua going into interior 🙈

Molly has thought yesss ill asl kate being a troll victim in her non forever home to do a collab 👌🏻 kate better stop saying only a 3 bed semi not our forever home from now on

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.