Katie Hayes #154 Always the Bridesmaid never Bride, Another holiday Delo ain't asked she's been Pied !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So far I have bought her make up toot, her big mommas diary, her pyjamas, her beauty box, hair burst, b perfect, collection, any of the baby stuff she shovels, any of the god awful clothes she wears, her bespoke ‘farrow and ball’ paint. Why the duck would I buy her sofa?
There’s a cost of living crisis. Clue is in the word crisis. People aren’t going to be able to afford to feed, clothe their children or heat their house. But the almighty Kate Hayes is bringing out furniture I must go and buy 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She probably won’t be allowed to promote them as her stuff sells so well
By and large, this is THE stupidest thing she has ever said. "I can't promote my product because it sells out" ha

Screenshot_20220916-082439_Instagram.jpg

Every single time she has a collab, she talks about the many times she wanted to give up and how she has the absolute worst life off SM and the worst mental health. Bore bleeping off love.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
The why why why delilah is the best shout I've heard in a long time. This needs to be a thread.

Her lack of professionalism, spelling and so in gets worse each time.

I've said this a gazillion times but what is her pension plan? What's going to happen when thr 13 year old decide they no longer want to follow her. I think I'm more concerned about her future financial plans than she is. The poor child....
Gast forward 10 years when she's in French "ma mere traviele......uh?!!!!" Ma pere il un panel.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
My previous job put me in a really really bad place mentally over the summer, so I got another one and I am now much happier. I’m sick and tired of influencers moaning how bad their mental health is since they started doing social media as a job 😴. If they insist on talking about how hard they work and how legitimate a career it is then they should treat it as such, instead of being overly rude and obnoxious to what are essentially their customers, then claiming mental health and trolling when they are given feedback or any mild criticism whatsoever. It’s pathetic and I’m glad people are now getting wise to the inappropriate and
overuse of the #bekind bullshit 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I actually sell furniture online and have done so for the last 17 years
I have had a number of shops all in different locations, sadly covid closed my final store. Selling furniture is hard. Sofas even harder, that’s why I don’t bother too much with them, there is far too much competition from for example DFS who have captured the market so why wait time and effort trying to compete
People live in all kinds of properties and you would not believe the amount of customers that do not measure correctly so the sofas can’t even fit into their house, or its not what they expected or not comfy enough for them
The customers you attract buying sofas are the usual Insta Huns ,attracting customers spreading the cost over god knows how many years buying sofas online paying weekly, having poor credit rating and I can see this is what the sofa company does try and sell
I know where the sofa company buys their sofas from, personally I don’t use them and wouldn’t
They are a suppliers that are ten a penny in the North East, like those beds you see everyone advertising, again another product popular with Insta huns

personally I would not purchase a sofa that I have not seen and sat on and that is coming from me and I do sell sofas

also just to say that the furniture / interiors business is literally on it’s arse, sales are dropping at an alarming rate month by month, people in the next few months will prefer to be warm and eat rather buy a new sofa

so finally I would say that this ‘collaboration’ is not going to bring in duck all income for her and its a vanity project
She does not really need to get

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Guys, these are gonna have to be dolls house size sofas if Miss Make Up is to fit one in her abode

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And just so all us trolls know. Big O has had a brush through her hair this morning. And these sofa’s unlike the Homies skincare is luxury and affordable not cheap.
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle. 😫
FBDA8C3E-2E2E-44D9-9181-8D3136710445.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I actually sell furniture online and have done so for the last 17 years
I have had a number of shops all in different locations, sadly covid closed my final store. Selling furniture is hard. Sofas even harder, that’s why I don’t bother too much with them, there is far too much competition from for example DFS who have captured the market so why wait time and effort trying to compete
People live in all kinds of properties and you would not believe the amount of customers that do not measure correctly so the sofas can’t even fit into their house, or its not what they expected or not comfy enough for them
The customers you attract buying sofas are the usual Insta Huns ,attracting customers spreading the cost over god knows how many years buying sofas online paying weekly, having poor credit rating and I can see this is what the sofa company does try and sell
I know where the sofa company buys their sofas from, personally I don’t use them and wouldn’t
They are a suppliers that are ten a penny in the North East, like those beds you see everyone advertising, again another product popular with Insta huns

personally I would not purchase a sofa that I have not seen and sat on and that is coming from me and I do sell sofas

also just to say that the furniture / interiors business is literally on it’s arse, sales are dropping at an alarming rate month by month, people in the next few months will prefer to be warm and eat rather buy a new sofa

so finally I would say that this ‘collaboration’ is not going to bring in duck all income for her and its a vanity project
She does not really need to get
So interesting re the interiors industry. And completely, the age of never ever and being so disposable is going to change so fast. People need to survive and new sofas designed from an unqualified designer is not going to be a sell out.

Imagine buying a sofa that you've not sat on?! I know Simba/Eve mattresses do the sleep trial but I can't see these sofa people doing that.

Reactions: 17
I don’t get how choosing the fabric for a sofa is a collab? if it is, I’ve been collaborating with goods suppliers and traders for years. Natuzzi and Sofology must have been having ‘pinch me’ moments working with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My previous job put me in a really really bad place mentally over the summer, so I got another one and I am now much happier. I’m sick and tired of influencers moaning how bad their mental health is since they started doing social media as a job 😴. If they insist on talking about how hard they work and how legitimate a career it is then they should treat it as such, instead of being overly rude and obnoxious to what are essentially their customers, then claiming mental health and trolling when they are given feedback or any mild criticism whatsoever. It’s pathetic and I’m glad people are now getting wise to the inappropriate and
overuse of the #bekind bullshit 🙄
Sorry that you had to go through that. You have done the right thing 100%. What you say about Instagram people is so so true. If my job made me suicidal like KHM claims, you would get another job or even unskilled yourself on your original trade. I've found myself in a rut in work but doing all I can, I've upskilled myself and looking to get further ahead.
Hope you're much happier in your job.

• Heart
Couldn’t have picked a worse time to launch furniture. It’s the last thing people are going to be buying at the minute. Even people that are comfortable with money are still watching what they spend as the future is so uncertain for everyone at the moment. I love it though, another thing for her to fail miserably at

Reactions: 33
And just so all us trolls know. Big O has had a brush through her hair this morning. And these sofa’s unlike the Homies skincare is luxury and affordable not cheap.
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle. 😫
View attachment 1582040
The actual difference of how nice olives hair looks when washed and brushed. How is she not ashamed to put pics up of her kid looking a scruff regularly despite being her 🌈 ✨ reason ✨🌈

• Heart
So far I have bought her make up toot, her big mommas diary, her pyjamas, her beauty box, hair burst, b perfect, collection, any of the baby stuff she shovels, any of the god awful clothes she wears, her bespoke ‘farrow and ball’ paint. Why the duck would I buy her sofa?
There’s a cost of living crisis. Clue is in the word crisis. People aren’t going to be able to afford to feed, clothe their children or heat their house. But the almighty Kate Hayes is bringing out furniture I must go and buy 🥴
Obviously I was having a truff moment and I meant I HAVENT bought all that shite 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Most people I know are watching their finances closely and being careful by cutting back on non essentials, including me !

Reactions: 14
Its hard enough to choose a sofa when you can afford to, I sat on mine in the shop for an hour or so walking round and going back to the same one, so buying one online is never going to be a thing. I paid over £2k and Ive hated it since delivery its uncomfortable unless you recline it. Interest free finance all paid now and I would love to change it but no chance whilst worrying about paying for electricity and gas all winter.

Reactions: 20
We actually did buy a sofa online as we moved during lockdown and had no choice because sofa shops were all closed - we picked something cheap and cheerful because we knew it was probably going to be awful AND IT WAS! Picking a sofa you’ve never even sat on (that is probably made of the cheapest materials and stuffing) is a terrible idea when proper sofa shops offer 0% over X amount of years to pay off for something that won’t break your back. Her picking a few fabrics hardly makes her a sofa designer. What would she even know about comfy sofas when she regularly advertises the fact they go to bed at 7 and watch tv on an ipad. I hope sofology take back the gifted couch from her lean-to, sorry - lounge.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.