Katie Hayes #154 Always the Bridesmaid never Bride, Another holiday Delo ain't asked she's been Pied !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So…sofa woman can’t spell the location of where she is based - it’s Blackley - I know spelling isn’t everyone’s forte but you’d think she’d have made the effort to check.

But what is most outrageous is the APR on the sofas….127.34%?!!! 😱😱😱😱 When the cost of living is rising like it is, is that morally acceptable or right to be advertising rates like that? Absolutely no shame.

Also, I’m off today and have had the “joy” of seeing her live. I turned off after 2mins. Can’t be doing with the smelly, racist homophobe.
Exactly this….
The credit company involved are just a bunch of cowboys, that get aload of cowboys that want to use their credit on their cowboy furniture

I offer LAYBUY credit
To survive in business you have to use some form of credit
The moral aspect of offering credit does weigh on you
But in my defence I did for abit use SNAP credit
Like the above, they push and push for you to promote and it made me feel sick when people did get accepted
And no matter what their circumstances were
They got accepted
If they didnt pay they just got whacked with fees and they used to grab money from their accounts
People that applied, did not have two brain cells to rub together and were just buying stuff as they liked the look and seen it on SM
I think I lasted about a month with SNAP
And ceased it
Laybuy at least you do have to have some form of good credit and you pay over 6 weeks so very high order values require a deposit

Reactions: 9
So…sofa woman can’t spell the location of where she is based - it’s Blackley - I know spelling isn’t everyone’s forte but you’d think she’d have made the effort to check.

But what is most outrageous is the APR on the sofas….127.34%?!!! 😱😱😱😱 When the cost of living is rising like it is, is that morally acceptable or right to be advertising rates like that? Absolutely no shame.

Also, I’m off today and have had the “joy” of seeing her live. I turned off after 2mins. Can’t be doing with the smelly, racist homophobe.
They look awful 😖

How long did that treatment last Leo?
Also I don’t know why these people want to inject peoples faces? If I had no medical background the last thing I’d want to do is inject chemicals into peoples faces. Even SPMU would be bad enough but Christ, injecting filler and Botox? No ta. Legal case waiting to happen
It say 3 to 6 month's it was 150 but with the shampoo and the mask was 200 worth it I only had it done in August so I'm hoping 6 months

Jesus Christ that live is unbearable. Poor girl sat next to her can’t get a word in edge ways. Constantly interrupting her and speaking over her. Never came across someone as rude as her in my life. She also looks like a zara size XXXL
What that hair all about it looks shocking and dry

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ that live is unbearable. Poor girl sat next to her can’t get a word in edge ways. Constantly interrupting her and speaking over her. Never came across someone as rude as her in my life. She also looks like a zara size XXXL
She legit looks late 40s

Reactions: 10
Oh my word classic catfish! Unrecognisable from her recent photos!

Reactions: 13
How do you get your roots looking like grease? Then the rest of it dry as fook

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love this unfortunate screen shot, literally just missing something....

• Haha
Reactions: 4

👀 post too short

Reactions: 11
Gob bigger than the mersey tunnel

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No Kate, you’re the only mother ever who has to rush around getting “shizz” done. You are magical and so over-worked, chunk.

A mothers “shizz” is generally food shopping, cleaning, household errands, dog walking, ferrying kids to clubs etc not having their toes done.

2A7423AF-DDC4-458E-B77D-E4DA2679D885.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Troll..You’re forgetting her “fanny” bigger than the Mersey tunnel too or whatever buckaroo Hincks said
No troll don’t forget her surgery journey to tighten it up. For some one that’s only just turned 30 allegedly and has one kid she ain’t half had a lot of surgery

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No troll don’t forget her surgery journey to tighten it up. For some one that’s only just turned 30 allegedly and has one kid she ain’t half had a lot of surgery
Did she really? Guess that explains the ‘emergency’ c section for the bespoke then, didn’t want to ruin the results 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No Kate, you’re the only mother ever who has to rush around getting “shizz” done. You are magical and so over-worked, chunk.

A mothers “shizz” is generally food shopping, cleaning, household errands, dog walking, ferrying kids to clubs etc not having their toes done.

View attachment 1583264
She just isn't on this planet

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.