Katie Hayes #154 Always the Bridesmaid never Bride, Another holiday Delo ain't asked she's been Pied !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A furniture shop collaborating with a makeup artist (and I use that term lightly)…. make it make sense?

‘Oh yes, I know a girl who does greasy orange makeup and she has porridge down her top, but her furniture range is gorgeous’ 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 45
A furniture shop collaborating with a makeup artist (and I use that term lightly)…. make it make sense?

‘Oh yes, I know a girl who does greasy orange makeup and she has porridge down her top, but her furniture range is gorgeous’ 🤯
Furniture lady is a nice girl but the furniture angle from makeup brushes is a strange one and as for an exciting collaboration 🤮

Furniture lady is a nice girl but the furniture angle from makeup brushes is a strange one and as for an exciting collaboration 🤮
I mean furniture girl was previously the makeup one from her mums beauty shop in Urmston.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Thing is though, she’s not even said what the home range is?? Could be bloody candles for all I know! Surely it would make more sense (lol) for them to create the products first and then ‘announce’?!
Imagine H&M being like ‘we’re going to collaborate with Charlotte Tilbury, but we’re not going to tell you what or when’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
SPELL CHECK BEFORE YOU POST bleeping WORK STUFF KATE OMFG! Imagine sending emails like that in work dyslexic or not, get someone to proof read it if it’s work it’s really not that hard. Wow what an absolute embarrassment of a human she is. And why announce before you even have a proto type of a description of what will even be in the range ? She has to be a parody account she really does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I am utterly convinced she just smashes the middle button on the suggested words until a paragraph is formed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Looks rubbish, low rent and boring, as per everything Truff does. I wonder if she dies a little bit inside when she has to pretend that doing a fabrics collab with a lady whose claim to fame is CLOSING a make up brush business is very very exciting. Desperate times, eh Kate?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why the duck post a countdown for a collaboration with an interior brand on your interior account but then make the actual announcement on your makeup page ?

She thinks cause that page has more followers it means more interest when people follow it for makeup content and the interior page for interior content. She makes an arse of everything.

If she is serious about being an influencer and every thing she does not going to pot she needs to invest in a social media manager someone to guide her in the right direction and someone to write her copy for her. She could of done some real promotion on the home account for this to attract engagement and potential customers and she’s already fallen at the first hurdle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm sure Sofology who she bummed a sofa off will be thrilled.......
Everything beige, black, boring & unoriginal like her and Olive.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Again, I don't get the comments? "I'm so proud of you katie'
Why? Excuse my neurodivergence but can't everyone make some cushions and shiz* and starting selling them on Instagram? I feel like her troops will clap for anything. 'You remembered to breathe Katie, I'm so proud of you' 🙄
*homeware?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I had a 20 hour ish break for menkle elf reasons and I thought before, eh I wonder if she’s still around, maybe she’s quit insta in the 20 hours I’ve been away! Nice thought while it lasted. She’s still going to be doing reels when she’s about 80 modelling marksies latest granny pants with secret pockets to store your spare wee pads in.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The H&B tat is always fully stocked so what’s the chance her interior 💩 is selling 🤣
Remember the pjs collab, there still in stock. The diaries well say no more. And I’m almost certain no1 has been into b&q and asked for ‘olive Delamere pink’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.