Katie Hayes #154 Always the Bridesmaid never Bride, Another holiday Delo ain't asked she's been Pied !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Help a nasty troll out gals. Usually, with a lot of time I can work out what she means but I'm stumped with this. It's been 24hrs and I'm still none the wiser 🤪
Those skin product stories this morning were embarrassing. She didn't have a clue what she was talking about and as for that manky top 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tape extensions making another appearance today

View attachment 1579665

She well looks like the person that spends everyday on the ale.

How are you younger than me but look much older 😆

Help a nasty troll out gals. Usually, with a lot of time I can work out what she means but I'm stumped with this. It's been 24hrs and I'm still none the wiser 🤪
Those skin product stories this morning were embarrassing. She didn't have a clue what she was talking about and as for that manky top 🤢

Look at how shiny my forehead is.

Normally she refers to her vagina as a dolphin so duck knows with her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She well looks like the person that spends everyday on the ale.

How are you younger than me but look much older 😆

Look at how shiny my forehead is.

Normally she refers to her vagina as a dolphin so duck knows with her
I was scared we were gonna get her dolphin vagina again. I was scared, very scared.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who actually takes a picture of their forehead (but not actually their forehead cos it's behind the phone, in the mirror and out of focus) and shows it to 180 thousand strangers?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ar duck off, here she is again flogging skin care. Her face/skin has literally looked the same for yearssss.

La Prawn not working girl? 🦐

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her nose is absolutely grotesque. Why’s it getting bigger???
Also, seen the makeup brush she’s putting that serum on with Fuk me 🤢 🤮 dirty dirty witch she is
She looks the spit of Gemma Collins here.
Ha ha wearing gloves to make out she’s so clean and professional whilst wearing a filthy top and hair thick with grease.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think shes trying to jump on the dolphin skin trend. Unfortunately, she just looks greasy.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she’s that bleeping minty then there’s not a chance she’s fleaing and worming that dog. So wouldn’t be surprised if that’s a flea bite on her ugly minty fat button moon face

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
bleeping hell she gets more illiterate every day doesn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny the things she does because tattle call her out. Horse riding for big O, proving she’s got brides makeup to do etc. AND yet she can’t have a bloody shower or wash her hair when we call that. Not doing yourself any favours stinky!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.