Katie Hayes #154 Always the Bridesmaid never Bride, Another holiday Delo ain't asked she's been Pied !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the ways she could describe these products as cost effective. “Dupes for high end, inexpensive, good value etc etc”
Nope “these are good products for people who can’t afford high end”
Get in the bin Katie Jane - in a cost of living crisis you are unpalatable! And fyi you are one of “those people” you refer to as the only high end products you have are #gifted
She must have a filter on that last one, how can she have droopy cheeks and chin on video then go to ultra sharp and thin 😳🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
All the ways she could describe these products as cost effective. “Dupes for high end, inexpensive, good value etc etc”
Get in the bin Katie Jane - in a cost of living crisis you are unpalatable! And fyi you are one of “those people” you refer to as the only high end products you have are #gifted
I am howling at that black glove 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone said it earlier, the gloves are like poo bags, not even fitting her. You couldnt make this tit up. 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Sitting their with a glove on like she’s big on hygiene, while she’s wearing a stained jumper and hair you could fry an egg on.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The greasy hair she seriously needs to look at what she’s putting on her fine hair to have grease hair everyday

Reactions: 11
“For those people who can’t afford super expensive products” errrr coming from a woman who uses B Perfect on Brides?! Make it make sense Kate?!??????? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I AM BRAND PARTNER

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's really such a bleep, how could anyone want to be around someone who looks down on people so much.

Imagine Asda putting on a Smart Price label "for people who can't afford to buy better food".

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ah ffs, KHM skincare extraordinaire! She hasn’t got a clue what the duck she is talking about.
I am dying inside for her. It’s almost like a 10 year old doing a haul and just lashing everything on top of the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her nose is absolutely grotesque. Why’s it getting bigger???
Also, seen the makeup brush she’s putting that serum on with Fuk me 🤢 🤮 dirty dirty witch she is
There is a shed load of oddly packed in filler in them lips n all. She looks like she’s made of wax.

Reactions: 16
Haven’t had time to catch up and someone may have already asked but why does she look like a crackhead?
She’s defo a parody raving about her “glowing skin” when it looks like that. Ffs she won’t even know what product has done that to her as she uses that many and likely won’t be washing in between.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she’s just done a chemical peel and how she’s shoving on an AHA resurfacing and brightening product as well? Good luck with stopping your face falling off love.

Edited to add:
“Look at how glowy and TIGHT my skin looks”

Yep, that red isn’t a glow, that red is your skin reacting to putting AHAs onto newly exfoliated skin. Tight skin after using a product isn’t a good thing- I can feel the sting from here 😳🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Ad but isn’t an ad but is an ad when it isn’t an ad. duck off big truck, did you get paid to post the product on your stories or not. It really is as simple as that head.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.