Katie Hayes #154 Always the Bridesmaid never Bride, Another holiday Delo ain't asked she's been Pied !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The washing is no doubt piled up and she chose this t shirt from the top of the pile. She is one scruffy mare.
9DF60D48-A7AF-482E-B935-CC9AD0E4F259.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
How can someone be so filthy at 8am?

This is the first time I’ve seen someone apply skincare products with makeup brushes, whilst wearing dog poo bags on their hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Her nose is absolutely grotesque. Why’s it getting bigger???
Also, seen the makeup brush she’s putting that serum on with Fuk me 🤢 🤮 dirty dirty witch she is
Just gunna put it on with a clean brush - holds up the dirtiest brush on the planet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Who starts a video looking like this with a filthy top on and a load of crap piled up in the background?!
7DBEA0FE-1893-4345-A45F-87061EE47B27.png

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh I am so embarrassed for her. She’s about 3 years late on the skincare bandwagon and she still makes a mess of it. Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh Christ ! Swear on Monday her skin was AMAZING , THE BEST EVER due to collagen ta da Thursday comes & what is this 🤢 , I actually use these skin products & they are great but not when your applying them with a filthy make up brush , kind of defeats the object 🙄

Reactions: 23
She is a walking disaster. Her top is stained, her hair is greasy to duck. The make up brush is minty. She rates them 10/10 but only got them yesterday 🤦🏽‍♀️
Olive needs her hair brushed ASAP.
What goes through her head 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
"Your skin won't go red" she said, whilst her skin is literally becoming red and inflamed in front of our eyes! She's an absolute charlatan.

And as for that filthy brush :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 46
If you wake up with greasy hair and you are getting a shower, for what reason wouldn't you wash your hair, you are in the shower anyway so a few minutes longer to give your head a scrub. She is not right.
I dont wash my hair everytime I have a shower but if it needs washing then I do it.
Anyone know why she is wearing gloves that are too big for her? I have never saw her wear gloves too big or otherwise before. Something to do with her *Asfeckics career.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
All the ways she could describe these products as cost effective. “Dupes for high end, inexpensive, good value etc etc”
Nope “these are good products for people who can’t afford high end”
Get in the bin Katie Jane - in a cost of living crisis you are unpalatable! And fyi you are one of “those people” you refer to as the only high end products you have are #gifted

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 39
And cheap skincare for the poor people, maybe try saying affordable you fkn dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.