Katie Hayes #154 Always the Bridesmaid never Bride, Another holiday Delo ain't asked she's been Pied !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is she modelling tops to small for her looks like she’s shrunk them all in the wash when she does a wash might i add 😂😂 and ffs katie jane bleeping buy an iron are you waiting for one to be gifted 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Watching James Welsh and he’s just said… “does anyone say “glam” anymore , it’s so outdated… “ 🤣🤣

poor katie, thinks she’s ahead of the game, where in fact she’s been lapped.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That ‘haul’ is literally 3 pieces of clothing in different colours 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Watching James Welsh and he’s just said… “does anyone say “glam” anymore , it’s so outdated… “ 🤣🤣

The word glam knocks me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As my mum would say, she looks like a sack of spuds in everyone one of those outfits 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s so tit at reels, why hasn’t she learnt a new transition apart from jumping and putting her gammy hand over the camera. Still not learnt how to get them to flow properly either, and you can’t see the outfits as always moving around like she’s on drugs.
That mol caramella is one of truffs biggest trolls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
A MUA (debatable) doing a collab with sofa people? The mind boggles
She’s so tit at reels, why hasn’t she learnt a new transition apart from jumping and putting her gammy hand over the camera. Still not learnt how to get them to flow properly either, and you can’t see the outfits as always moving around like she’s on drugs.
She needs to study Gemma Atkinson’s latest clothes reel, it’s really well done! Clothes are tit mind, yet another AliExpress In The Style collab 🙄

Reactions: 13
Regarding running a spmu or aesthetics company from your home you need a liscense from the council and it has a strict set of criteria such as there must be a sink in the room for hand washing you need a clinical waste collection set up etc. I looked into it because i wanted to do micro blading from home but it was too much effort. Surely she can’t be doing this tit from her shed.
Wouldn't surprise me if she would do it from the utility.🗡👄

Imagine walking in to delo having a tit. Piles of washing. Mez rinsing ohd crappy arse in the shower, surrounded by stinking holiday clothes.

I bet she would use the same injectiions on the same people..She's a bleeping car crash.

James Welsh is my spirit animal. He would annailate truff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's insane isn't it... I wouldn't let a hairdresser near my hair with only 6 weeks experience never mind a needle
If your hairdresser is cutting your hair with a needle I’d be worried. (Joke btw I’m not that thick) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well done @browncouncilbin you've stuck with it along with @poppet88 and others reporting her behaviour to all these companies. 👏👏 👏
Thanks Shaz 😘😘 the one she’s doing the couch “collab” with has been sent the tweets and the echo. There’s no email address, so had to send it all on insta. The more messages she gets of the tweets and echo the better. Make sure you get comfy on the couch fat crack because you won’t be getting anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She keeps trying to find the pocket in those coats and missing and just sliding her hand awkwardly on her hip for a second 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thanks Shaz 😘😘 the one she’s doing the couch “collab” with has been sent the tweets and the echo. There’s no email address, so had to send it all on insta. The more messages she gets of the tweets and echo the better. Make sure you get comfy on the couch fat crack because you won’t be getting anymore.
Somehow I don’t think the sofa woman will care! If she thinks working with truff is a ‘pinch me’ moment, she clearly just sees the amount of followers and thinks that’ll do me 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Fat crack 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Somehow I don’t think the sofa woman will care! If she thinks working with truff is a ‘pinch me’ moment, she clearly just sees the amount of followers and thinks that’ll do me 🥴
She most probably won’t care, and shame on her if that’s her attitude x

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.