Katie Hayes #154 Always the Bridesmaid never Bride, Another holiday Delo ain't asked she's been Pied !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was talking to a customer in work today who told me she’d just done an aesthetics course and was hoping to go mobile. I was chatting i doubt you’d be able to get insurance for that, what have you trained in. She said lip filler, Botox and all the other bits and bobs (I have minimal understanding of the industry). I thought that sounds like truffs course so asked more. She done it through a salon in St. Helens for £150. £150!!!!!! To be qualified in injecting peoples faces. I was shooketh, how can this happen!!
It's insane isn't it... I wouldn't let a hairdresser near my hair with only 6 weeks experience never mind a needle

Reactions: 22
It's insane isn't it... I wouldn't let a hairdresser near my hair with only 6 weeks experience never mind a needle
THIS. Would you let a trainee hair dresser who has only held scissors for 6 weeks cut your actual hair that GROWS. Nope.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She makes me laugh, she uses a skin product for one day and says it’s amazing.
She’s a bleeping parody.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone know who she’ll be collaborating with tomorrow? New sofa? Where the duck is that going? The bong shed? I’ll be firing my email off to the soft twats that #gifted her it. And no, I ain’t Narna before you come for me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
These courses are crazy,I did City & Guilds hair & beauty years ago,you had to learn so much about the chemicals in the products that you were using as well as contraindications of infections & still didn't feel confident after completing 3 years !!! How can you do a day course & inject peoples is shocking the sooner they bring laws in the better, as the amount of migrated lip fillers etc around is crazy 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That shout might of been funny yesterday when it was relevant. It’s getting boring now 🙄. Sorry disappoint unfortunately I’m not narna.
Ur so not her

So I was talking to a customer in work today who told me she’d just done an aesthetics course and was hoping to go mobile. I was chatting i doubt you’d be able to get insurance for that, what have you trained in. She said lip filler, Botox and all the other bits and bobs (I have minimal understanding of the industry). I thought that sounds like truffs course so asked more. She done it through a salon in St. Helens for £150. £150!!!!!! To be qualified in injecting peoples faces. I was shooketh, how can this happen!!
That's where I'm from shocking won't be having ewt done on my face 😒. Not that I need it 🤣🤣

On about hair dresser I had the nanokeratin done on my thick frizzy hair wow its amazing was expensive but well worth it

It's probably a "friend" of hers....its a make up brush person turned sofa extraordinaire
She still losing followers 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How awkward does she look in that Caramella tit? She keeps trying to put her hand in a pocket that isn’t there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Who is narna?! I'm still away and clearly missed something that isn't tit or tantrum related!
Oh girl you’ve missed nothing interesting, someone who outted themselves as being transphobic, everyone who sends the tweets to these companies are being accused of being narna x

Reactions: 16
If she’s turning the black shed of doom in to her torture chamber asfetiks ‘clinic’, surely there has to be a hell of a lot of hoops she has to jump through? Running a business like that from home means she needs public liability insurance, and also a change in her household insurance to include a business premises.
I know at the moment the industry isn’t as regulated as it should be, but that’s all about to change, so I’m sure the council will have to approve her running a medical business…and she’ll need a nursing qualification

I assume the social sisters binned her off? There’s no mention of her at all on their website 🤔
I hope she’s planning sticking the gas on. Imagine going to get Botox coming out stinking of grease an with pneumonia

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.