Katie Hayes #154 Always the Bridesmaid never Bride, Another holiday Delo ain't asked she's been Pied !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes following a load of French wedding kind of things, châteaus and florists etc. Dream on truff.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just been past that Lacy Aesthetics. The place makes Kate’s living room/garage look like a mansion 🙈
Is she doing her asfetix in there?!!

Hey guys sozzzz I’m so behind on this boring cunts antics, no ring still I see 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeh it’s by Lady Muck off Queens Drive xx
Speaking of lady muck, has Hannah bought that girl gang on long lane? Drove past yesterday and saw the sign x

Yes. And they're running 3 areas for £99 this weekend for models....aka butchered by the bison....
duck off what’s she doing round here she isn’t welcome 🤣 on a serious note why is she coming all this way to earn abar 150 for 3 areas the bum

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she doing her asfetix in there?!!

Hey guys sozzzz I’m so behind on this boring cunts antics, no ring still I see 🤣
She’s doing training with them 🙈. Queue loads of vascular occlusions, migrated filler and ptosis 🤣🤣🙈

Speaking of lady muck, has Hannah bought that girl gang on long lane? Drove past yesterday and saw the sign x
Yeh she has!

duck off what’s she doing round here she isn’t welcome 🤣 on a serious note why is she coming all this way to earn abar 150 for 3 areas the bum

Yeh she has! I go there for a few treatments x

Yes. And they're running 3 areas for £99 this weekend for models....aka butchered by the bison....
🤣🤣🤣 funny that as it costs more to buy the product. God I dread to think of the damage this clowns guna do to peoples faces. She’ll be the next one on the consultant clinics page getting slated and I’m here for it 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyone else find it really weird that she never says what dates she has free, when she’s ‘nearly full’ for 2008 or whatever year she thinks it is?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry but has she actually just used a paying clients wedding for ‘come to a wedding with me’ I’d be absolutely fuming!!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
We can always tell what she’s up to by who she’s following on IG and she knows this. I think she’s followed all those luxury destination wedding accounts to fuel speculation after us pretty much confirming Matt will never get down on one knee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Will it be a big brand or will it be one of her mates brands. Why anyone wants to work with the braggy racist liar. I will never know.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.