Katie Hayes #154 Always the Bridesmaid never Bride, Another holiday Delo ain't asked she's been Pied !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Truff and Big O have had a Scandinavian blonde make over since last night.

Why does she always look like she’s pinching Big O to get her to perform.

Reactions: 6
100% - and it will be oluff modelling no doubt. At least it means she’ll stay away from the City, don’t need to see her on my lunch break!

Enjoy London Town when you get here, it’s absolutely chucking it down
Ehhh KHM can manifest sunshine on the wettest of days you know, just like she did for Olaf’s 1st birthday!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
100% - and it will be oluff modelling no doubt. At least it means she’ll stay away from the City, don’t need to see her on my lunch break!

Enjoy London Town when you get here, it’s absolutely chucking it down
Sorry but that kid ain’t no model

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Too pure for this world….
Until mamas vanquis balance needs paying off🤡

nowt against the kid AT ALL - it’s just a crying shame she’s been born to the parents she has, especially the big headed mother. Absolutely no grounds for the confidence on it! Just mind blowing to watch.
patiently waiting for the debt to get too big and see her out on her arse. Kensington won’t duck about, none of those shady high interest companies give a duck. Although, once they see the state on the house they’ll wish they’d let her keep it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does she think working/going to London is some big deal? I don't get it. I had to get the 6.17 there each Monday just for the day, it was a pain, I didnt need to share it on my insta!

Reactions: 34
Life with you my “Reason”, tags Hinch into Olive’s Clothes looking for a mention or freebies yet can’t brush that kids hair. One of my Girls had hair the same. I kid you not she has to have a trim because it was so long and in her face. It didn’t make her anymore special than anyone else’s Baby.

Imagine being on that Train this morning with Foghorn shouting at the top of her voice and the “Reason” screaming and shouting NO.. Just a bleep. I can’t find any other word in my vocabulary to describe her.

Reactions: 18
Isn't it sad - her own career has gone so far backwards that she is reduced to pimping out her own daughter for cash. Isn't there a word for that?
Exploitation ?

Slightly off topic but can anyone recommend someone who IS good for natural looking Botox. Liverpool or Wirral area.

Reactions: 6
Exploitation ?

Slightly off topic but can anyone recommend someone who IS good for natural looking Botox. Liverpool or Wirral area.
Jodi @ Nu age aesthetics. She’s a registered nurse, based in Kirkby xx

Trolls I remember on previous threads there was recommendations for vitamins to help with fertility. Can’t find it but would like to try, can someone remind me what they was please xx

Reactions: 2

Trolls I remember on previous threads there was recommendations for vitamins to help with fertility. Can’t find it but would like to try, can someone remind me what they was please xx
i took these before i fell pregnant with my bespoke, i found out about them because i follow Luisa Zissman on Insta and i think she has a saved story on there (she did when i was trying to get pregnant)

ETA i got them off Amazon

76FA8EE7-26B4-4282-B577-7A4E17C5FA90.jpeg
D8E3358B-47C1-4A60-A6E2-337746DFBCD6.jpeg
0EB04BE0-5451-4745-BD8A-F0358B13219D.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Acupuncture can be excellent for fertility xx

Reactions: 5
Just checked another influencers story, she’s at Kylie baby promotion event at selfridges. She’ll be saying she know the Kardashian’s next and that Kyle personally invited Greek meze herself🥹🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just checked another influencers story, she’s at Kylie baby promotion event at selfridges. She’ll be saying she know the Kardashian’s next and that Kyle personally invited Greek meze herself🥹🙃🙃🙃
Oh what other influencers are there

Reactions: 2
CoQ10 really helped for me fertility wise, and biotin has helped massively with the hair loss - so thank you trolls! You really are a clever lot.

truff attending the Kylie baby skin event yet we don’t see one thing about the products. Just her boasting that big O was at the front of the class.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.