Katie Hayes #154 Always the Bridesmaid never Bride, Another holiday Delo ain't asked she's been Pied !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This live is comical - gets asked about hairberrrrst, says she uses the shampoo then did an immediate u turn saying she’s given it a break and is using Olaplex in the meantime…

why take a break when it’s meant to be good for your hair?!

She’s live lads
I’m there! Got asked what baby monitor she uses and she couldn’t even name it - probably because she didn’t buy it and got it for free the greedy c*nt

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Too busy laughing at the tapes in her collagen rich hair that I missed this joker complementing the tombstones.
CBC049EF-ABCC-42BF-83F1-DF1B40BA4F5D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s started following a lot of people in the hope they follow back and get her numbers back up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trolls, what were those vitamins that were recommended for hair? My hair feels like its getting thinner by the day with clumps coming out daily 🥲

and no Truff before you pipe up shove ya collagen up yer arse sideways and the hair burst 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Struggling to keep up this week with back to school shenanigans.

How the duck has she had time to find 29 new profiles to follow 😐

Reactions: 4
Missing the point there Truff 🙈 tbh watching the reel I was impressed by how well the mesh from the upper bodice of the wedding dress blended with the bride's skin, you can barely tell it's there, but she's gone off and answered another question altogether...
💯 did not know what mesh is..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Obviously we all have to guess how many likes it needs to get for her to do the giveaway
Nothing makes me cringe more than these dick heads BEGGING for likes. The absolute desperation. Fuk off and just get a proper job truff, you’re well finished girl

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Trolls, what were those vitamins that were recommended for hair? My hair feels like its getting thinner by the day with clumps coming out daily 🥲

and no Truff before you pipe up shove ya collagen up yer arse sideways and the hair burst 👍🏼
Biotin - £7.99 for 360 on Amazon. Make sure you take a good multivitamin too x

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Biotin xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If she’s off to London at this time I reckon someone else has paid for that train ticket

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she’s off to London at this time I reckon someone else has paid for that train ticket
100% - and it will be oluff modelling no doubt. At least it means she’ll stay away from the City, don’t need to see her on my lunch break!

Enjoy London Town when you get here, it’s absolutely chucking it down

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.