Katie Hayes #153 Under the sweet Sorrento moon, Truff proves yet again she's just a bufoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dead! 😂😂😂

her feet might must stink in a full shoe

I think it may have been me who started giving her full and regal title. And she has 10 toes! I just done know whose! Hahha

Mez only 60? I love that she’s out and having a bloody good time but christ she’s 6 years younger than me 😱
I’m a knob… I’m 6 years younger! I’m 54… 🤣😂😂😂

This is part of the reason that Mr Makeup has not proposed, Mez, Truff, Big O and the arl Nan are all ringers of each other. This is Truff in another 30 years but with a horrible attitude and personality, where as Mez seems harmless and very likeable other than the fact she and her brother/husband have created this creature and enabled her to be the horror she is.
View attachment 1532988

Shut up! You are not 66 I thought you were early 30’s. Thought I was the oldest troll on here.
Shazzer I’m a knob, I’m 54. I meant to say Im 6 years younger … 🤣

Probs remortgaged up to the eyeballs in her not forever home.

@Rothsey no way you’re 66. When my nana was 66 she thought YouTube was a personalised straw.
she still calls Facebook “Facebook friendly”.
@Abongo2 Bongs I’m a knob… I meant to say I’m only 6 years younger/ she’s 6 years older… gin is the devil 🤣 I’m 54

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m a knob… I’m 6 years younger! I’m 54… 🤣😂😂😂

Shazzer I’m a knob, I’m 54. I meant to say Im 6 years younger … 🤣

@Abongo2 Bongs I’m a knob… I meant to say I’m only 6 years younger/ she’s 6 years older… gin is the devil 🤣 I’m 54
You’re a youn’gin 😂 even so. Wow 😂 my mum is 52 and doesn’t even know the difference between Jennifer Lopez and tulisa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Isn't it hilarious that Truff isn't eating any pasta/pizza with truffles in Italy.

When its literally the top dish to have when in Capri right now and in season.

she used to bang on about Truffle oil constantly and cover her food and hair it in.

She's literally in the best place to try her beloved favourite.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think we’ve established I’m a knob, I’m 6 years younger then Mez. I showed my mate her picture before and she said she looks older than yer ma. Me ma is 76… poor Mez. But at least she’s having a good time and not weeing this! 😂🙈
and I wish I could put a pic up cos jeez I look 10 years younger at least x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think we’ve established I’m a knob, I’m 6 years younger then Mez. I showed my mate her picture before and she said she looks older than yer ma. Me ma is 76… poor Mez. But at least she’s having a good time and not weeing this out! 😂🙈

My God they need to get out of the sun and throw on the factor 50.

Reactions: 5
I think we’ve established I’m a knob, I’m 6 years younger then Mez. I showed my mate her picture before and she said she looks older than yer ma. Me ma is 76… poor Mez. But at least she’s having a good time and not weeing this! 😂🙈
and I wish I could put a pic up cos jeez I look 10 years younger at least x
She's truffs enabler but at least she's down to earth. duck me my ma is 71 and looks about 10 years younger

New Avatar pending 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
God you trolls make me laugh 😂 you bunch of funny fuckers 🤣 I so wish we could all meet up … imagine 🤣 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder how she’s refrained from posting for almost 24 hours. She’s ok with super allowed breaks at home, but ‘on holiday’, I bet she’s struggling.
Anyway, I’m looking forward to seeing her outfit from her wedding.

Isn't it hilarious that Truff isn't eating any pasta/pizza with truffles in Italy.

When its literally the top dish to have when in Capri right now and in season.

she used to bang on about Truffle oil constantly and cover her food and hair it in.

She's literally in the best place to try her beloved favourite.
It’s either that she doesn’t know it’s not ‘truffle’ in Italy, or she can’t afford a dish with truffle in, it retails at around €400-€4000 per kg, depending on which type it is, so I can’t imagine the food containing it would be cheap!

• Wow
  • Haha
Kate deffo looks at Mez and panicks that she’s going to look like that. Which she is, because her and Haze are absolutely identical to her just with less wrinkles (for now) love how Mez is comfortable in her own skin though

Reactions: 21
The one thing you can say about Mez is, she doesn’t claim to be something she isn’t. Comfortable in her own skin and just enjoys herself, unlike the spoiled, greedy bison of a daughter she has! But she defo doesn’t fit KHM’s Italian aesthetic! View attachment 1532754View attachment 1532753
Jesus ruff as a bears arse tho 🤣🤣

We’ve been waiting since at least April 2021 for this proposal
In the words of John Elton… I think it’s going to be a long long time 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel sly on Mez, from what I’ve heard and seen she seems lovely. However, I do get that Kate must be how she is because she is the enabler

Kate deffo looks at Mez and panicks that she’s going to look like that. Which she is, because her and Haze are absolutely identical to her just with less wrinkles (for now) love how Mez is comfortable in her own skin though
She will be sorted now she’s done a fast track in aesthetics. Lol.

• Haha
I feel sly on Mez, from what I’ve heard and seen she seems lovely. However, I do get that Kate must be how she is because she is the enabler
I don't feel sly on ber because she is truffs enabler. I remember the makeup video where she was talking to her ma like shite and she just sat there 👁👄👁

• Haha
I think KHM probably bullies Mez and treats her like a skivvy. I bet Mez has had a great wee time lying at the pool with her mates, dancing with her grandkids and then her sons wedding… I’d rather her version of holiday than Truffs.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.