Katie Hayes #153 Under the sweet Sorrento moon, Truff proves yet again she's just a bufoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think if your mum looks like that that you’d be far more diligent about skincare but she happy to scrape her make up off with a dry cloth and I’ve never once heard her mention SPF

Reactions: 25
You’d think if your mum looks like that that you’d be far more diligent about skincare but she happy to scrape her make up off with a dry cloth and I’ve never once heard her mention SPF
I think it's just bad luck as it's been mentioned here Truff’s parents are in a consanguineous marriage and it does raise the likelihood of genetic disorders.

They do move in very small circles in the Wirral.

It probably explain a lot of Truffs behaviour.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I think it's just bad luck as it's been mentioned here Truff’s parents are in a consanguineous marriage and it does raise the likelihood of genetic disorders.

They do move in very small circles in the Wirral.

It probably explain a lot of Truffs behaviour.
Really?! What relation are they? Explains a lot 🥺

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus ruff as a bears arse tho 🤣🤣

In the words of John Elton… I think it’s going to be a long long time 🎶
🎶 so sad
So sad
It’s a sad sad situation
That Truff is never going to get engaged 🎶

I want to secretly think he did it in the boat day for the photo op but they won’t post till prime time Sunday out of respect.

but if he doesn’t do it now I can’t really see him ever doing it she will just try for a baby next.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like she’s never used sunscreen and with all those annual holidays to Dubai when Kate was a kid it shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Every self respecting MUA i follow always bang on about spf and how its an important part of the beauty regime. All except her

Looks like she’s never used sunscreen and with all those annual holidays to Dubai when Kate was a kid it shows.
She's like a leather hand bag

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can picture her now to her “mates”- “no one take pics of me as it will end up on tattle” We’re her number 1 😂😂😂

She must wake up 1st thing she does check here last thing at night check here love to see her screen time on this site

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely she’s not on her way home already?!?! 3days? 🙈 I actually thought she’d be away longer this time. Silly me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is part of the reason that Mr Makeup has not proposed, Mez, Truff, Big O and the arl Nan are all ringers of each other. This is Truff in another 30 years but with a horrible attitude and personality, where as Mez seems harmless and very likeable other than the fact she and her brother/husband have created this creature and enabled her to be the horror she is.
View attachment 1532988

Shut up! You are not 66 I thought you were early 30’s. Thought I was the oldest troll on here.
Ha ha,I’m nearly 53. I do still think I’m young though. God when I see 53 wrote down in black & white it makes me wince!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I meant to attach this to my last post. I think she meant not wearing this. 🤣

to be fair to Mez back in the day people didn’t know a lot about sun damage and the importance of wearing sunscreen. She probably didn’t bother.
My nana used to put OLIVE OIL on her skin and sit out in the back garden 😯 luckily she took a good tan but most people would have fried.

Reactions: 9
I’m a knob… I’m 6 years younger! I’m 54… 🤣😂😂😂

Shazzer I’m a knob, I’m 54. I meant to say Im 6 years younger … 🤣

@Abongo2 Bongs I’m a knob… I meant to say I’m only 6 years younger/ she’s 6 years older… gin is the devil 🤣 I’m 54
You crank 🤣🤣 putting years on yourself. I started counting backwards at 50 and Im looking forward to my backward 40th all over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My nana used to put OLIVE OIL on her skin and sit out in the back garden 😯 luckily she took a good tan but most people would have fried.
I used to use baby oil & Body shop carrot oil 😲 luckily I got wise & stopped doing it. The Daughter says I look good for my age but that’s down to good skin care,
botox,a little bit of lip filler & staying out the sun.
My Mam is 74 & looks younger than Mez!

Reactions: 6
I bet all her fam think she's a horror. I maybe wrong but she doesn't seem to have wanted to spend any time with them on this trip except the actual wedding.. She hasn't shown her hotel either. Not good enough for her? Is that why she's been out giving us all a tour of restaurants she can't really afford? I think it's really rude of her like she's implying she's above them. If she was my sister and she acted like that at my wedding I'd tell her to duck off home. Disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 21
If I had a colab with homies I would be paying for my mum to have a facelift and make her fabulous not putting her down

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.