Katie Hayes #153 Under the sweet Sorrento moon, Truff proves yet again she's just a bufoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a bungalow in Irby that was an absolute mess, (roof needed re doing, there was all sorts of junk in it on the pics from Rightmove) it sold for approx Ā£200k
My gammon works with mortgages and wet himself laughing about Kensington taking her on (because they take on high risk mortgages, I had to ask why he found it so funny)
The Vanquis of the mortgage world
Sheā€™s bleeping her future up just to show off to people she hates ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Zooplaā€™s estimate will be based on it being a house with 3 bedrooms, a living room and a garage šŸ˜‚

Looks like itā€™s going to be her ā€œforever and then someā€ home
Until the bailiffs come knocking

Reactions: 14
How youthful and beautiful is that mother of the bride on her stories? Whyyyyy has she caked her in laval and made her look 10 years older?

Reactions: 22
Yeah I agree. You canā€™t breathe but for articles and news reports, Twitter feeds on cost of living crisis. People are really worried - they donā€™t want a so called influencer ramming a fake affluent life down their throats when they are searching #budgetmeals
On Instagram.

I do wonder if the cost of living crisis will be the final nail in the coffin of the Instagram influencer trend.
I hope so, itā€™s sickening how much these begs get things gifted especially free food. I canā€™t wait for it to happen!

Reactions: 12
How youthful and beautiful is that mother of the bride on her stories? Whyyyyy has she caked her in laval and made her look 10 years older?
Mad isnā€™t it? On the before you canā€™t see her wrinkles then the after they are really obvious. She needs a really light foundation why on earth has she put one on her that thick šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 12
In order for her to remortgage for Ā£245k that would need to be equity in the property which I highly doubt will be if itā€™s only worth just over Ā£300k and sheā€™s only had it 5 years. She will of paid barely anything off the original mortgage and it defo wonā€™t be worth over Ā£600k at the min to take that much out so I think that figure had been made up
People keep saying on here how does she afford x y or z but really what does anyone see her actually spend any real money on? Her ā€˜lifestyleā€™ doesnā€™t seem that of the likes of wags etc she just tries to portray it that way which even young girls can see
Her tat is mostly gifted or part of an ad and the ā€˜holidaysā€™ that last all of 48 hours she only really would be paying for her an Matt so again not exactly like sheā€™s paying for a family of 5 to go half way round the world for 2 weeks in a decent hotel
To me, she just looks embarrassing, smelly, a big fat beg and a fraud šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I donā€™t know how 185k people r still following her sheā€™s honestly boring for the most part

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Without seeing her paperwork, I donā€™t think anybody can say itā€™s a fact? But Iā€™ve been told by someone quite close that she remortgaged late last year for 245 grand. With Kensington mortgages.
Kate, If youā€™re reading, your ā€˜matesā€™ are your biggest trolls going šŸ˜‰
wonder how much of it she's blown through?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If sheā€™s remortgaged for that much what has she done with the money? And why doesnā€™t she buy shoes they fit her daughter if sheā€™s got that much? That garden wonā€™t have cost anywhere near that, her holidays are more like long day trips. Could she have remortgaged to put money into deloā€™s property redevelopments? Or is she just going to use it to buy herself stuff and pretend itā€™s been gifted until people start actually gifting her stuff?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hate to say it but houses round where she is were on for in excess of Ā£300k long before covid hit. Thatā€™s one thing she has done right in life! Although massively fucked up with the living room situation. Iā€™d have submitted planning for a double side and rear extension personally. She could have then sold it for near double what she paid, and moved to her ā€œforever homeā€.

If sheā€™s remortgaged for that much what has she done with the money? And why doesnā€™t she buy shoes they fit her daughter if sheā€™s got that much? That garden wonā€™t have cost anywhere near that, her holidays are more like long day trips. Could she have remortgaged to put money into deloā€™s property redevelopments? Or is she just going to use it to buy herself stuff and pretend itā€™s been gifted until people start actually gifting her stuff?
She wonā€™t have remortgaged for that amount as in have Ā£245k in her hand. The mortgage on it could have been like 220k, so have Ā£25k in her hand for example.
So far sheā€™s used it to pay for her asfetiks course, that 2 day Caribbean cruise, her hol to Italy, and the garden. Sheā€™ll be back to being skint again soon, the money wonā€™t last long.

Reactions: 31
Have you noticed how often in the after shots of the make up the people look like they could cry

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Rat grrrls can u help ? Iā€™m looking for the thread with the OG haaland x hayes collab pictures to show my partner as he doesnā€™t believe they can look so alike. Anyone know the number it started????????? Or is it in the wiki?
Think itā€™s on the wiki. I cant unsee it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have you noticed how often in the after shots of the make up the people look like they could cry
Iā€™m sorry but I have no sympathy for them, they must realise that sheā€™s tit at make up when they book her.

Reactions: 16
Didn't she have to pay old Philly long fingers off too a few years back? Still can't believe Matt just moved into the home and bed she used to share with him bet she never even changed the sheets šŸ¤£ā˜ 

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She commented & look at what someone else commented on it šŸ‘€šŸ˜‚
Defo can't hack it so she's gone off for a crocodile sob in her shoebox gar... sorry, living room šŸ„“
She commented on her post so people know she not there so they ask what u doing and she say I'm doing botox and everything else she's doing I can't spell what she doing that y I put thay šŸ˜’šŸ„“šŸ˜ŖšŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.