Katie Hayes #153 Under the sweet Sorrento moon, Truff proves yet again she's just a bufoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kensington mortgages? Never heard of them. Are they the sister company to the place where she rents her range rovers? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There was a bungalow in Irby that was an absolute mess, (roof needed re doing, there was all sorts of junk in it on the pics from Rightmove) it sold for approx £200k
My gammon works with mortgages and wet himself laughing about Kensington taking her on (because they take on high risk mortgages, I had to ask why he found it so funny)
Oh really? 🤣🤣🤣. I’ve not heard of them before. Her original one was with TSB my source tells me, and she remortgaged in November last year

Tell her you come bearing no gifted gifts but is there any chance she could help you out with something 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣. God the thought of Matt coming out on the bounce in his tool belt is almost making me want to do it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh really? 🤣🤣🤣. I’ve not heard of them before. Her original one was with TSB my source tells me, and she remortgaged in November last year

🤣🤣🤣. God the thought of Matt coming out on the bounce in his tool belt is almost making me want to do it 🤣🤣

What a sight that would be. Rrrr little handy manny coming out with his tool belt on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tj

That’s why I hardly bother with little things I hear in salons etc. always a sarcastic reply 🙄. Couldn’t resist that though, as I know she reads here 😉. Next time I post anything, I’ll be sure to try and get the hard evidence to post aswell 🤣
Nooooo spill the tea 🍵 none of us full timers would question your loyalty to the cause 💅

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How is she doing it? Has she got everything on credit/credit cards? What I want to know is how would you be able to live with anxiety of owing so much.

how did you find out that she remortgaged her house?
The car was financed to the hilt. Everything else is fake, cheap or gifted.
Not sure about her remortgaging her house sorry.

Reactions: 6
Wait till her civid bounce back claims come crashing back to her and further investigations are opened.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s on zoopla estimated £373k
However it’s only really worth what someone would pay for it 😅
Zoopla’s estimate will be based on it being a house with 3 bedrooms, a living room and a garage 😂

Without seeing her paperwork, I don’t think anybody can say it’s a fact? But I’ve been told by someone quite close that she remortgaged late last year for 245 grand. With Kensington mortgages.
Kate, If you’re reading, your ‘mates’ are your biggest trolls going 😉
Looks like it’s going to be her “forever and then some” home

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeh Kensington loan to people with bad credit. They are a subprime lender in the market but their interest rates are ridiculously high.

Reactions: 12
Can’t wait 🙏🏻🙏🏻 Her and chezza the hard knock having to answer to hmrc 🤣🤣
Talking of chezza, she's been very quiet hasn't she. What happened to the other dogs she had? She doesn't really post about OHD anymore neither.

Reactions: 12
Without seeing her paperwork, I don’t think anybody can say it’s a fact? But I’ve been told by someone quite close that she remortgaged late last year for 245 grand. With Kensington mortgages.
Kate, If you’re reading, your ‘mates’ are your biggest trolls going 😉
it’ll all be based on Delo’s income we’ve seen her previous accounts she’s not earning enough or working enough for a mortgage of that amount.
The worst thing you could do in the current market is buy a house with only a 5% deposit or remortgage for almost all of your equity it’s all going to go south, there’s no protection from negative equity even after the last crash so all these people including Kate are fucked and stuck in the house.

I can’t believe a surveyor has valued their house at minimum £290k to get a remortgage of that amount 🤯 I’d die to see the pictures for the valuation report though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This is probably why people don’t come on spilling goss, because someone always has something sarcastic to say.
What part of that is sarcastic? I couldn’t tell if she was saying it as fact or making a joke

bleeping hell I didn’t “jump on” anyone I was asking if it’s something the poster knows or were they just making a jokey comment based on her splashing the cash 😩

Reactions: 5
Rat grrrls can u help ? I’m looking for the thread with the OG haaland x hayes collab pictures to show my partner as he doesn’t believe they can look so alike. Anyone know the number it started????????? Or is it in the wiki?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.