Katie Hayes #153 Under the sweet Sorrento moon, Truff proves yet again she's just a bufoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she has the audacity to say Delo is dying to get engaged. You know when they went on that hot air balloon ride, the minute he didn't propose, I knew he never would. Kate got pregnant because SHE wanted a baby. Not Delo. He seems a nice dad, but I don't think he was aware they were actively trying to get pregnant. I reckon he's stuck and he knows it.
I couldn’t agree more. I reckon she’s on tenterhooks every time they do something or go somewhere - like her 30th birthday pub meal for close family and friends, the cruise where she removed all her rings off her left hand just in case 😂, or their day after the wedding in Italy where “I’ve let Matt plan what we’re doing today”.

All them perfect opportunities that he’s missed.

Give it up Kate. It’s just not going to happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Actually couldn’t agree with this more you know. Who is that in your picture? I know the girl who’s wedding she was at in that dress, me and my gammon couldn’t believe someone would go to a wedding dressed like that
Oh you’re in for a treat today, it’s Sallie Axl! She’s got threads on here. Get yourself a brew and snacks 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Actually couldn’t agree with this more you know. Who is that in your picture? I know the girl who’s wedding she was at in that dress, me and my gammon couldn’t believe someone would go to a wedding dressed like that
Where are these pictures ?

Reactions: 1
Just had a look, she’s fab! I also love how she unboxes her Hermes sandals and other designer accessories…because they’re not fake 😂 We’ve never seen Truff do the same with her sandals…
I bet Truffs had a look to get some tips… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Kate you messed up again?? Putting Bride up and asked to take it down when will you learn you dont like it so what gives you the right to do it to others

• Wow
Reactions: 18
No wonder kate has took her self off Instagram for a bit ha ha her ex business partner is trolling the duck out of her with these oh snarlin throw backs 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Kate you messed up again?? Putting Bride up and asked to take it down when will you learn you dont like it so what gives you the right to do it to others
Really?
When the mother of groom/bride was on yesterday I thought what a beautiful natural woman who clearly takes care of her skin. Then saw the after pics saddened me as KH(not an MUA)M had hidden her beauty. Sad. Here for the tea with this though!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.