Katie Hayes #153 Under the sweet Sorrento moon, Truff proves yet again she's just a bufoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I pay bridal makeup prices and the MUA whips out Bperfect cosmetics, I would fume. Is she joking. No wonder all her glams look cakey

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
If I pay bridal makeup prices and the MUA whips out Bperfect cosmetics, I would fume. Is she joking. No wonder all her glams look cakey
One that she's not even paid for. She's so tight but makes out she's minted. It's embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One that she's not even paid for. She's so tight but makes out she's minted. It's embarrassing
How is she doing it? Has she got everything on credit/credit cards? What I want to know is how would you be able to live with anxiety of owing so much.

how did you find out that she remortgaged her house?

Reactions: 7
Is this known for a fact?
Without seeing her paperwork, I donā€™t think anybody can say itā€™s a fact? But Iā€™ve been told by someone quite close that she remortgaged late last year for 245 grand. With Kensington mortgages.
Kate, If youā€™re reading, your ā€˜matesā€™ are your biggest trolls going šŸ˜‰

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Without seeing her paperwork, I donā€™t think anybody can say itā€™s a fact? But Iā€™ve been told by someone quite close that she remortgaged late last year for 245 grand. With Kensington mortgages.
Kate, If youā€™re reading, your ā€˜matesā€™ are your biggest trolls going šŸ˜‰
That house isn't worth that šŸ˜’šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah I agree. You canā€™t breathe but for articles and news reports, Twitter feeds on cost of living crisis. People are really worried - they donā€™t want a so called influencer ramming a fake affluent life down their throats when they are searching #budgetmeals
On Instagram.

I do wonder if the cost of living crisis will be the final nail in the coffin of the Instagram influencer trend.
I really really hope so! I obviously donā€™t want the struggle but the last thing I want to be seeing after a hard days work on socials are air headā€™s showing their ā€œhaulā€ or swanning about to the next luxury getaway šŸ˜” we get it, you have an amazing life (not!) do us a favour and duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is probably why people donā€™t come on spilling goss, because someone always has something sarcastic to say.
Tj
This is probably why people donā€™t come on spilling goss, because someone always has something sarcastic to say.
Thatā€™s why I hardly bother with little things I hear in salons etc. always a sarcastic reply šŸ™„. Couldnā€™t resist that though, as I know she reads here šŸ˜‰. Next time I post anything, Iā€™ll be sure to try and get the hard evidence to post aswell šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Tj

Thatā€™s why I hardly bother with little things I hear in salons etc. always a sarcastic reply šŸ™„. Couldnā€™t resist that though, as I know she reads here šŸ˜‰. Next time I post anything, Iā€™ll be sure to try and get the hard evidence to post aswell šŸ¤£
Oh girl donā€™t be put off spill the gosssss. Next time you hear anything ask can you see the mortgage documents šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Itā€™s on zoopla estimated Ā£373k
However itā€™s only really worth what someone would pay for it šŸ˜…
House prices are crazy atm. I guarantee she remortgaged when they were at a high and she will be fucked when they come crashing back down and she will be in negative equity šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think if you have a little look, youā€™ll see theyā€™re going for that and above
There was a bungalow in Irby that was an absolute mess, (roof needed re doing, there was all sorts of junk in it on the pics from Rightmove) it sold for approx Ā£200k
My gammon works with mortgages and wet himself laughing about Kensington taking her on (because they take on high risk mortgages, I had to ask why he found it so funny)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.