Katie Hayes #153 Under the sweet Sorrento moon, Truff proves yet again she's just a bufoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so I saw her put a post up with swatches like that the other day… and it was exactly the same time as Molly O’Brien posted the same thing but as if she was sat across the table. Molly O’Brien was a makeup artist and is now turning her hand to selling sofas (god knows why?!!) - I’ve noticed that they’re also following each other, and Kate is following Molly’s new interior account (Delilah Grace Interiors) too. The pic I post just now showing a hand… it has that same ring as hers, and also the phone has the same case as she does too. So I reckon she’s getting a new sofa. But the big question is… where the hell is she going to put it in that his side down house?! Maybe in the shed 😂
That is top investigation work! Odd though, I hope trufs not going into interior design now?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does she actually buy anything with her money?? so it looks like she’s blagging a free sofa duck sake tell me your skint without telling me your skint KHM you are a MEFF get a job and provide for yourself and your CHILD even had to get her bday present free the shame why not be a Haaland Lookalike you’d rake it in

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is she off line as oh darlin is having a party and she isn’t invited ? Apologies if been discussed I just finished REAL work

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mad isn’t it? On the before you can’t see her wrinkles then the after they are really obvious. She needs a really light foundation why on earth has she put one on her that thick 🤯🤯
Exactly! Zero wrinkles in the first bit. Not shocked that Truff hasn't grasped that less is more though. She's the most excessive bleep going.

Reactions: 13
Eh, does anyone remember that insta account that was like a guessing game and we all thought she was opening up a cafe or something like that.

or have I completely imagined it and made it up 😅?

Reactions: 2
#Thread title
Kate Hayes #154- We continue to observe her life decisions with perplexity, waiting for the next chapter with the negative equity

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Exactly! Zero wrinkles in the first bit. Not shocked that Truff hasn't grasped that less is more though. She's the most excessive bleep going.
I thought this. That lady had beautiful skin. The foundations she use is same for everyone. I have done friends make up before and had a variety of make up for all skin types- literally I have it for myself also! She is so crap. Maybe Kate Instead of training to inject dangerous chemicals into people you should take a make up course again and learn different ages and ethnicity types. Not everyone is the same- again that would mean having a kit with about 5-10 brands of foundation and you only have free stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Got to admire her optimism, today she’s woke up and decided she’s an aesthetics practitioner and is going out and doing it!! That’s not goodness and kindness getting her there though, it’s being gullible and handing over money to attempt to learn something she has on business attempting to learn. This is going to be disastrous.
Her fingers must be fukin guffin imagine the stench when she’s close by your face

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't believe she has the audacity to say Delo is dying to get engaged. You know when they went on that hot air balloon ride, the minute he didn't propose, I knew he never would. Kate got pregnant because SHE wanted a baby. Not Delo. He seems a nice dad, but I don't think he was aware they were actively trying to get pregnant. I reckon he's stuck and he knows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Have we ever seen delo in a footy shirt?! Never trust a man who doesn’t like football
Actually couldn’t agree with this more you know. Who is that in your picture? I know the girl who’s wedding she was at in that dress, me and my gammon couldn’t believe someone would go to a wedding dressed like that

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.