Katie Hayes #153 Under the sweet Sorrento moon, Truff proves yet again she's just a bufoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone who's good at photoshop fancy inserting the mugs of truff, delo, OHD and mez on this? We can then have our own Wirral Royle family all gathered in the garage to watch some tele 😂
FIH_20220902_1526226767886947885833085.jpg

"Christmas isn't a day for kids"
"Gardens aren't for kids"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
What ever she’s working on kate it won’t last long when they get sent the Echo article or they admit they haven’t heard of you 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trolls. I am not sure if this has ever been posted before but I found this last night. Enjoy 🤣.
Surely this is a piss take, no one ever printed/published this absofuckenlute dogshite.
It missed a trick by not starting with Once upon a time…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
That has been around for years and years 😂 only her age has changed in it and that’s wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s one of those bot sites that trawls the internet to make articles. A human hasn’t made that, hence the incorrect info. All those “celeb” net worth and info sites are bots

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Honestly, her spelling mistakes are getting beyond a joke! How hard is it to just give things a little proof read?! 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trolls. I am not sure if this has ever been posted before but I found this last night. Enjoy 🤣.
They're fake. This site claimed daniella westbrook Was worth 3 mil when she was kipping on mates Sofas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder if gurning Haaland will make an appearance this weekend?
6EA51A98-3482-4638-8400-09FE4F298E5F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So is she turning the black box into her butchering room ? Or is she doing the bedroom and getting rid of Phillys sheets ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.