Katie Hayes #153 Under the sweet Sorrento moon, Truff proves yet again she's just a bufoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pic is hilar of the Royles Hayes family.
I used to think Delo must look at them and think what the hell but remember when he sang row row row your boat. Also wearing your glasses on a chain- my nan used to do that because she would lose them !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve been to Cheshire oaks today, it absolutely stunk round there 😷 wonder what our mates been up to today 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 9
9 now🤣. Wonder what she’s done today to tip so many people over the edge 😂
That’s a lot to lose in a day…what’s she posted? My network provider has started blocking the anonymous Instagram viewing pages 😩

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I reckon people are just getting fed up of this fake insta life tit now. At first it was like wow look at all these living their best lives with no worries, and now everyone knows the whole thing is just a lie 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I know we usually have a warm September but she’s always stated she doesn’t lay in the sun and don’t you usually buy sun loungers before summer starts not as it’s ending? As influential as ever I see!
She’s doesn’t lay in the sun because her holidays are longer than 48 hours and that time is spent eating truffle and drinking souvenir blonk plonk in her words 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
As usual, Kate Hayes makes no sense. During the week “everyone knows what I’ve been doing, it’s not a secret” to “guess what I’ve been doing”. Proving more and more that the twit reads here. I keep getting adverts come up on my Facebook for aesthetics training. Really fancy asking what happens to the ‘qualification’ when it’ll be obsolete

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kate, stop swanning round like billy big bollocks when you’ve had to remortgage your house of horrors to keep up your fake lifestyle 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Imagine being a professional ‘MUA’ and not being able to sign off on your educational courses back in Oh Snarlin’ (sorry she could but only in pencil😅) to then being qualified to do asfeticksss. My god hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s a lot to lose in a day…what’s she posted? My network provider has started blocking the anonymous Instagram viewing pages 😩
Crisis averted, the husband had changed the security settings on our family phone account to make sure the kids can’t go on any dodgy sites. He’s let me have full access again 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I reckon people are just getting fed up of this fake insta life tit now. At first it was like wow look at all these living their best lives with no worries, and now everyone knows the whole thing is just a lie 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I agree. You can’t breathe but for articles and news reports, Twitter feeds on cost of living crisis. People are really worried - they don’t want a so called influencer ramming a fake affluent life down their throats when they are searching #budgetmeals
On Instagram.

I do wonder if the cost of living crisis will be the final nail in the coffin of the Instagram influencer trend.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.