Katie Hayes #153 Under the sweet Sorrento moon, Truff proves yet again she's just a bufoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’ve needed them for work and outside hobby activities & It’s literally the most irritating thing remembering if you’ve renewed each one 😂, she’s so thick if she did have a DBS check she’d think it worked for everything!
I used to volunteer in my boys school when they where in infants I needed one too

Reactions: 4
Dies anyone else think those loungers look like the most uncomfortable things ever? I'd need cushions on them.

Stop it I’m reading it as Yorkshire 😂 can’t stop laughing.
I read it in a Spanish accent as that's her favourite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Me 😆 I’ve got a lounge though mind, but my gammon often puts crap films on so I go off with my wine and chocolate and watch TV in bed. On a telly though, not an iPad 😆
I do this too I love lying in me bed with a decaf tea and a bag of chocolate watching telly ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"E'lo boddy" said the child that's been asking for horse riding since birth.
Lol, also read in a Cockley accent lol.

Sorry if I offended anyone with my thoughts of eating chocolate in bed. I may give it a go this weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Re-stock. Love seeing all your tags!

Yeah but when's the new drop coming truff? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Re-stock. Love seeing all your tags!

Yeah but when's the new drop coming truff? 🤔
Will never get over the fact that a boardroom, digital designers, QC etc failed to notice the typo on the APPLICATON MITT. What an epic fail, unless someone on the board wanted it to fail......!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Late to the party but i am bleeping howling at this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Waiting for delo to come out after his Power wank
And what is the point of those sun loungers without cushions/throws? She may aswell be lay on the decking the scruff!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dies anyone else think those loungers look like the most uncomfortable things ever? I'd need cushions on them.

I read it in a Spanish accent as that's her favourite 😂
I wouldn’t last long on them, back would be in bits, I’ll stick with my super bespoke cushioned lounger thanks. Bizarre how she thinks that all looks good, it looks so imposing

Reactions: 10
Ok who’s taking one for the team and going? I’d go but don’t think my cat will pass as a child, even though I treat him like one 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know we usually have a warm September but she’s always stated she doesn’t lay in the sun and don’t you usually buy sun loungers before summer starts not as it’s ending? As influential as ever I see!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok who’s taking one for the team and going? I’d go but don’t think my cat will pass as a child, even though I treat him like one 😬
I'd rather wank delo's chode dick than be in the same room as her

Her breath would knock me unconcious

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Does anyone who's good at photoshop fancy inserting the mugs of truff, delo, OHD and mez on this? We can then have our own Wirral Royle family all gathered in the garage to watch some tele 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.