Katie Hayes #153 Under the sweet Sorrento moon, Truff proves yet again she's just a bufoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a big lazy stinker - she's been sweating her flaps off on the sun lounger all day - now she's in bed stuffing her fat gob with chocolate - defo hasn't had a shower - ordering that lad about and slagging him off to her followers.

Delo knocks me ill but she is always criticising him , least he bothered to go the shop , he's been in work all day to pay for bills , how does he put up with her seriously. She treats Him terrible

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Who eats chocolate in bed at 8pm? Oooh them with no lounge.....really weird that.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You have to have a separate DBS for each role/sector you work in where you’re looking after children. For an example a person that goes in to run a class/activity in a primary school will have a DBS check done by the school, and if the same person is a Brownies leader then they’ll have a separate DBS for that role done by the Guiding Association, and if they’re also a football coach then they’ll have a DBS done by the FA. They’re not transferrable and the powers that be are bloody hot on checking up on it.
If she doesn’t have a DBS then it’s the colleges fault and they can get into tit loads of bother.

She can be there without one, but that’s as long as there’s always someone in the room with a DBS certificate at all times.
My husband a taxi driver his just got a job as a carer taker at a school. Even though he as DBS with his having a taxi licence. And working still for St Helen's council he has to have a new one Even though its the same council it's the law

FFS this girl is one sad sad bastard thinking about us when eating a bag of chocolates 😂😂😂😂 KHM get a bleeping life you sad twit
Y what she said now 😳 😒🥴

Reactions: 8
You have to have a separate DBS for each role/sector you work in where you’re looking after children. For an example a person that goes in to run a class/activity in a primary school will have a DBS check done by the school, and if the same person is a Brownies leader then they’ll have a separate DBS for that role done by the Guiding Association, and if they’re also a football coach then they’ll have a DBS done by the FA. They’re not transferrable and the powers that be are bloody hot on checking up on it.
If she doesn’t have a DBS then it’s the colleges fault and they can get into tit loads of bother.

She can be there without one, but that’s as long as there’s always someone in the room with a DBS certificate at all times.
Yeah I’ve needed them for work and outside hobby activities & It’s literally the most irritating thing remembering if you’ve renewed each one 😂, she’s so thick if she did have a DBS check she’d think it worked for everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who eats chocolate in bed at 8pm? Oooh them with no lounge.....really weird that.
Me 😆 I’ve got a lounge though mind, but my gammon often puts crap films on so I go off with my wine and chocolate and watch TV in bed. On a telly though, not an iPad 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m the happiest I’ve ever been in my life that there is like minded people on here pulling these frauds up 🤣👌🏼 And niaomi love if it’s bothering you reading about yourself distance yourself from that creature you hang round with 🤣
They’ve all got a choice, THEY 👏🏻 DONT👏🏻 HAVE 👏🏻 TO 👏🏻READ👏🏻HERE

the silly bints.

Anyway is Kate still a Ming with no engagement ring?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah I’ve needed them for work and outside hobby activities & It’s literally the most irritating thing remembering if you’ve renewed each one 😂, she’s so thick if she did have a DBS check she’d think it worked for everything!
KHM DBS

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping joke if she doesn't have to have a DBS, you can't even go along on a school trip as a parent helper without one. I worked as an accountant in a clinic a few years ago and had to have an enhanced one, and zero kids used the clinic - but old Truff, doing recruitment for asfetiks clients, can just touch kids faces and then post pictures of them to the entire internet without one?!

(Cos you know she will post pics of the kids.)

Reactions: 10
bleeping joke if she doesn't have to have a DBS, you can't even go along on a school trip as a parent helper without one. I worked as an accountant in a clinic a few years ago and had to have an enhanced one, and zero kids used the clinic - but old Truff, doing recruitment for asfetiks clients, can just touch kids faces and then post pictures of them to the entire internet without one?!

(Cos you know she will post pics of the kids.)
Don't worry, no-one will know who they are as she'll airbrush them to duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion
Kate Hayes #154 Racist homophobic KHM tells 6 year olds to wear makeup.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Boils my piss the way she says omg these were soooo cheap for nearly 200 quid for chairs?! 200 pounds would make the world of difference to some families right now she is tone deaf it’s actually disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.