Katie Hayes #153 Under the sweet Sorrento moon, Truff proves yet again she's just a bufoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I keep banging on about it but I can't get over that garden yano and there not being a single outdoor toy for Olive to play with while her mums on the sun lounger catching up on tattle emails. I've known alot of crappy parents in my time but shes on a whole other level. Absolute abhorrent bleep of a mother that one

Reactions: 47
I know I keep banging on about it but I can't get over that garden yano and there not being a single outdoor toy for Olive to play with while her mums on the sun lounger catching up on tattle emails. I've known alot of crappy parents in my time but shes on a whole other level. Absolute abhorrent bleep of a mother that one
There’s more toys in my garden for the dog than for her ✨ 2 year old 🌈 reason ✨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t hate anybody, especially not influencers BUT their actions I’ll happily comment on them because I can. It’s freedom of speech 🥰 sorry if it’s only positive things you wanted to hear, unfortunately the world doesn’t work like that! Maybe stay off tattle so you don’t have to read things you can’t handle 👏🏼
We are only saying what we think and she can’t control other peoples thoughts. It’s her choice to read them here. She also needs to realise a lot of people will be thinking the same about her but not posting on here.

Whilst she can’t control peoples thoughts she can control the content she shares and how she presents herself and that might influence what people think of her.

Reactions: 22
Sadly not in this country!
I think you defo need to be a registered child minder to have more than 2 children in your charge for over 2 hours if they are unsupervised. If their parents are staying with them then it's fine. They need to defo delete that bit about parents leaving the kids their and they will look after them.

Reactions: 7
If this isn't a typo, sorry hut it needs reporting. Wheres the DBS? And why the hell would a 6 year old want or even need to learn how to (not) do a full face of makeup. Oh what a great way to sexualise the next generation. It's so so fucked up. Daily Mail would have a field day with this, especially if the echos story was thrown into the mix......Headline....... "Hey 6 year old, come and get your makeup done by a racist homophobic that exploits their won child 24/7"
That said I'm tempted to send my 16 year old as an undercover tattler.

Also, would have loved to have seen the comments from this post/user on Model Standards
Just had a quick nose at that model standards and duck me there that good they have removed Kate’s freckles 🤣🤣🙈 ha ha fucken bad advertisement that

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I think you defo need to be a registered child minder to have more than 2 children in your charge for over 2 hours if they are unsupervised. If their parents are staying with them then it's fine. They need to defo delete that bit about parents leaving the kids their and they will look after them.
Yes, childminders need one

Reactions: 3
Just had a quick nose at that model standards and duck me there that good they have removed Kate’s freckles 🤣🤣🙈 ha ha fucken bad advertisement that
And her jowels ha

9 toes has been catching up here and seen she’s been mentioned 😂
I’m the happiest I’ve ever been in my life that there is like minded people on here pulling these frauds up 🤣👌🏼 And niaomi love if it’s bothering you reading about yourself distance yourself from that creature you hang round with 🤣

Reactions: 18
And her jowels ha

I’m the happiest I’ve ever been in my life that there is like minded people on here pulling these frauds up 🤣👌🏼 And niaomi love if it’s bothering you reading about yourself distance yourself from that creature you hang round with 🤣
She's another enabler. She should be calling that Buffarilla out on her tit. After all Nine Toes is a brown person and therefore doesn't have a 'normal skin tone' according to her bestie. I dunno how you can let that slide. If it were me, I would have parted company with the ugly racist pig as soon as she said it.

Reactions: 14
Shame they didn’t sort that lip blush. Maybs that’s why she’s doing asfetiks so she can do a diy jobby

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she is doing it in a college then they should be checking she is DBS checked as they are using their building. Very irresponsible of them if they don't check
If she isn’t left alone without a dbs checked person she can go without one. I’d be more concerned about the tit under her nails being near my child or olive biting a kid if she doesn’t get her way

Reactions: 10
You have to have a separate DBS for each role/sector you work in where you’re looking after children. For an example a person that goes in to run a class/activity in a primary school will have a DBS check done by the school, and if the same person is a Brownies leader then they’ll have a separate DBS for that role done by the Guiding Association, and if they’re also a football coach then they’ll have a DBS done by the FA. They’re not transferrable and the powers that be are bloody hot on checking up on it.
If she doesn’t have a DBS then it’s the colleges fault and they can get into tit loads of bother.

She can be there without one, but that’s as long as there’s always someone in the room with a DBS certificate at all times.

Reactions: 12
FFS this girl is one sad sad bastard thinking about us when eating a bag of chocolates 😂😂😂😂 KHM get a bleeping life you sad twit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aims chocolate post at her troll 🧌
Also how long have they been together? How does he not know what her favourite chocolate is?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My daughter garden full of stuff for my grandson swing slide all sorts that's what u do when u got kids .considering olive changed her 🌏 she not changed her for olive shocking 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Aims chocolate post at her troll 🧌
Also how long have they been together? How does he not know what her favourite chocolate is?
Everything is her favourite, there no way he can know all her favourites. I think wispa’s and making apologies are the only thing she doesn’t like.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.