Katie Hayes #153 Under the sweet Sorrento moon, Truff proves yet again she's just a bufoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is everyone graftful this morning? Has this girl never heard of punctuation either? 😫

Got the long zoom on again!
Afternoon lunch? As opposed to evening lunch?
oh you hurt my head Katie Jane, maybe she should enrol at the nearest infants school.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just Kate all over made sure her Firepit and sun loungers for herself were sorted & ordered , Olives garden stuff that supposedly coming will arrive in December.

• Sad
Surely she needs an enhanced dbs to work with children, she’s unlikely to have done any safeguarding either but I don’t think that’s compulsory, it’s just very important when you work with minors.
The whole idea of teaching 6 years old make up shows she has very little awareness of age appropriate activities etc, she can’t teach such a wide age range effectively as she can’t adapt how she teaches to suit the age level when there’s such a big range.
I suppose this is unlikely to have crossed her tiny mind and won’t even be a consideration as she will just do what she does in her own way to suit herself, probably adding “there’s no right or wrong way to teach and no books on how to do it so Just wing it and ignore the Karen’s/Insta police/trolls”

• Heart
Imagine doing ya whole garden up for insta and not even giving your child so much as a sand pit. She’s awful

Reactions: 20
Surely she needs an enhanced dbs to work with children, she’s unlikely to have done any safeguarding either but I don’t think that’s compulsory, it’s just very important when you work with minors.
The whole idea of teaching 6 years old make up shows she has very little awareness of age appropriate activities etc, she can’t teach such a wide age range effectively as she can’t adapt how she teaches to suit the age level when there’s such a big range.
I suppose this is unlikely to have crossed her tiny mind and won’t even be a consideration as she will just do what she does in her own way to suit herself, probably adding “there’s no right or wrong way to teach and no books on how to do it so Just wing it and ignore the Karen’s/Insta police/trolls”
Sadly not in this country!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Someone needs to get a proper pic of Naomi’s feet because this is sending me under!!!!

How bad can they POSSIBLY be!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks u I feel stupid sometimes commenting on hear as I struggle with spelling 😪🥴
Don't ever feel stupid, the difference with Kate is that social media is her job and she doesn't make any effort to improve her spelling or punctuation. We all have our strengths and weaknesses ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There's a comment on the training school's post from a mother saying her kids are doing panto and need to learn to do their own makeup - with clearly no understanding that stage makeup is really different from everyday makeup. Although if anyone's going to the Empire on Boxing Day make sure you look out for two little girls caked in Bperfect foundation with lashes hanging on by a wing and a prayer...

• Haha
Reactions: 41
There's a comment on the training school's post from a mother saying her kids are doing panto and need to learn to do their own makeup - with clearly no understanding that stage makeup is really different from everyday makeup. Although if anyone's going to the Empire on Boxing Day make sure you look out for two little girls caked in Bperfect foundation with lashes hanging on by a wing and a prayer...
And has publicly said her kids names and where they will be. Absolutely scary scary the info some people give out.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
9 toes has been catching up here and seen she’s been mentioned 😂
Screaming you'd be devoed wouldn't ya - everyone you're a lady boy straight off the strip in Koh Samui ,your husband bats for the other team and your feet have had a fight with a food processor ! Slyyy hahaha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t hate anybody, especially not influencers BUT their actions I’ll happily comment on them because I can. It’s freedom of speech 🥰 sorry if it’s only positive things you wanted to hear, unfortunately the world doesn’t work like that! Maybe stay off tattle so you don’t have to read things you can’t handle 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.