Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
I shall be presenting my son with his favourite dish at dinner... chicken nougettè with tomato ketchupè garnish. Magnifico *chefs kiss 💋
In our house this evening, the meal of choice will be haricot beans in a rich tomato jus, served on thick white cob and lashings of cows milk butter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I can’t believe she says ONLY £150….. what a whopper! That’s a lot of money, there isn’t much there and a lot of people can’t afford £150 on food at the minute…so relatable hahaha NOT

• Heart

Boobies

Chatty Member
A little early for my 7.17 shift...
It's, oh, so quiet
Shhhh Shhhh
It's, oh, so still
Shhhh SShhhh
we're all alone
Shhh Shhh
And so peaceful until
THE NEXT TROLL RANT! 👹

• Haha

Erling Haaland

Chatty Member
So Truff formerly ‘worked with dior’ …. When it was actually just the girl who works on the dior counter in Debenhams …..

Debenhams has now shut down… so what’s the likelihood that the same girl now works in Flannels 🤔

Especially if they use Insta to promote the counter. It’s got to be the same girl! Won’t be ANYTHING to do with Flannels or actual Dior 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Just Truff BEGGING for freebies as per

Reactions: 44

chattycatty

VIP Member
Guys what she means is… not one person would give her it for free ha ha ha ha so she had to put her hand in her pocket go shopping and do it for herself 🤣🤣 well how the mighty has fallen hey!

Good work gals over the past 3 years showing everyone that these horrible begging homophobic racist vile cunts can be pulled up on there dirty shit they do. 🙌🙌🙌

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
Just catching up.

Didn’t she say last week that these amazing non-surgical face lift are the absolute best alternative to going under the knife / fillers?

So why is she training in fillers and aesthetics? To offer people services she doesn’t believe in? Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
I RAN, no I sprinted here when I saw her latest story this morning... Cultural appropriation is HERE and I am living for it!! Yes, a dress with lemons on it for the Amalfi Coast 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Heretolurk321

Anyone else been blocked by CD flannels? I sent a polite message highlighting her behaviour and now I’m blocked!

• Wow
Reactions: 42

Fizz22

VIP Member
This could be the end of KHM.

I wonder if there’ll be a Chazza-esque plead for trolls to leave her alone, or whether she’s actually heeded some advice and has cut her losses, quitting the gram?
I think we are watching the beginning of the end for her. She's struggling to be relevant in anyway. We've pipped her to the post with everything and she has zero interesting content. Olive isn't bringing in the likes because guess what, she's a normal 2 year old SHOCKER and most of us have kids of our own or kids in the family. She has tried everything for the garden to rejuvenate her interior account, but all it has done is highlight how shockingly self absorbed Olives parents are ... a firepit and jacuzzi area, but no swing set for Olive OH YEAH she got a veg patch. She's irrelevant and people are bored. I'm here for the end of influencers

• Heart

Davena94

VIP Member
I will die of embarrassment for her if she gets engaged on a boat the same as Hollie. Maybe she will use her ring pics like she did with the scan

• Haha

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
AD but not an AD but have to put AD incase someone reports me and it's found it is an AD but its not an AD theyre just trolls who are obsessed with me and ADs but yes I did get it for free but its not an AD because I am not ADvertising it I'm just showing you all it so you see, it's not an AD because I didn't say ADvert.

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
I'm HOWLING at his Valentino double strap sandals on.

Fucking melt, I bet he bought them from the women's section with his size 5 feet.

2nd party 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she defo thinks her kid is a kardashian. She's a fucking no mark

• Haha
  • Heart

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
Trolls I’ve been at a child’s 4th birthday party this afternoon, with my youngest manifested bespoke (not blonde or blue eyed however). I feel let down! How dare they! Ive sat in a village hall with a bright pink and purple unicorn bouncy castle, not a beige cake or balloon arch in sight. What is this madness? The kids ate party rings and fairy cakes and played pass the parcel. Every child had a ball and there wasn’t a drop of alcohol at the event. Not was it instagrammed. Good grief - it’s like the twilight zone out there trolls!

• Haha
  • Heart