Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Fancy giving up your business for insta then going private so that you don’t get tagged doing your training see you 7pm Sunday hoodie specs and crying without tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Erling Haaland

Chatty Member
They will be home by Monday latest I reckon..... she's funny the way she doesn't mention it's her brothers wedding - likes everyone to think it's a holiday cos can cos she's loaded....

We're in for....
* I love showing Oluvvv the world 🥺
* We woke up in Italy 🥺
* Had thousands of DMs about where we are staying
*Had thousands of DMs about travelling with Oluv on the plane - she was SOOO good 🥺
* Will do a Italy Q&A when I'm back for you all
* We've had the best time, hotel was the best , Italy was the best
* Italy was Olives favourite 🥺
She’s not saying it’s her brothers wedding because she wants to blag she’s getting flown out to do the wedding make up for a bride….. her diary is FULL guys …… tosser!!!!!

Reactions: 39

gossip29

VIP Member
Olive will be ten by the time they’ve finished celebrating her 2nd birthday silly little twat

• Haha
  • Heart

Burrito88

VIP Member
So she’s spent £500 on a pair of shoes and a dress that Olive will wear once and grow out of, just to appear like she’s got money. She’s pathetic. Surely the troops are thinking wtf is she posting all this shit for on a day like today???

• Wow
  • Heart

Violetx

VIP Member
That cd flannels account is private privat, why would a genuine account, endorsed by either Dior or Flannels be privat?

• Wow

wiganuser

VIP Member
Her holidays always look boring as shit.

Get that poor kid to a splashpark hotel in Spain. What kid wants to sit there whilst their ma stuffs her fat mush with seafood.

In that "love love doing life with you" he is literally pulling away. He's either a bad poser like her or having that phone in his boat race 24/7 must do his head in.
Delo wants to be in benidorm staring at some slags arse drinking a Euro pint

• Haha

Belle Amie

VIP Member
Magine looking out your back windows to find the neighbours watching Corrie on the side of their shed.

Pack it in will ya.
Imagine looking out your window in the middle of December and seeing them watching Home Alone in 16 layers of clothes.

One way to save on the energy bills I guess

• Haha

Nosey1895

VIP Member
She really is the gift that keeps on giving.
The last week- WEEK!
scored for city
Was creating a garden and growing veg.
Grand opening for the fire pit
Olive turned 2- again!!!
Starting her Aesthetics course and then I’m assuming she’s a beauty school drop out because she had chest infection.
Lost 7lb
Then flew to Italy and is a travel blogger

i agree with Kate- we are all jealous 😂😂😂

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I am actually going to emails CD Flannels and tell them this ‘Ad’ is incomprehensible & doesn’t make any sense…. I mean a brand like Flannels & CD should 100% be proofreading this before it’s sent out to 185k people

• Heart

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
I haven't scrolled through Instagram today and I'm not from the area but I've seen this heartbreaking story on the TV, heard it on the radio in the car and had conversations with people about it.
My heart goes out to that family and those locally effected by such a terrible and senseless loss.
She's so fucking self absorbed it's unbelievable.
Rather depressing that at 30 years old, her only source of news is instagram.

It's absolutely mental that the only place they can watch telly together is on a projector in the back garden. Freezing their tits off in the winter and having to wait for it to get dark in the summer! And then having to pretend that that is how it suits them. 🤣

I bet they get a hot tub just so they have somewhere warm to sit when they're outside watching gogglebox.

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Yessssssss it’s engagement day.
Boat trip to secluded cove with no one there apart from a photographer ballon arch and sax man.

• Haha

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Ooooh someone is rattled. Ironically not seen 1 comment about about THE CHILD not being burnt. She's just baiting and disappointed that delos not delivered the diamond...

Yep truff! That’s definitely the face of a child having ‘a hell of a better day’ than us 😂😂😂😂

I’d hate to see her poor expression if she was having a shit time. Why is she not splashing around in the water with an illumanious bucket and spade and ice cream sticking her hair to her face? It’s all about you truff and it always has been 😫🥴

View attachment 1529653
Also KHM, my day is going quite well thanks. Finished work, had a really positive productive day in work and feeling positive about a promotion.

Made our evening meal dish on my lunch break, put a wash on. Ready to sign off for a weekend with my HUSBAND in our 4 bed semi with 2 living rooms...

• Heart
  • Haha
Guarantee she'll be doing a story in the morning about how the staff at the hotel are 'the nicest people'......

• Haha
  • Heart

JellyDonut

VIP Member
You can tell Kate is one of them scabs that if you go in the same toilet cubicle after her, you can still smell her fishy cheesy Fanny lingering

• Sick
  • Haha

Whatsnot

Looks like a perfect party. My 2 year old absolutely loves pampas walls and beige balloons too❤. So lovely that they've organised that all just for Olive...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38