Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boobies

Chatty Member
Have I missed her sharing her breast implant removal journey? She said she would talk about it when she’s ready or some other bollocks, did she ever do that?
It's on the YouTube channel that she said she was starting to document her cold water journey that was needed after her breastfeeding journey. I think she even discussed it further on the podcast she created. The episode between her Randox results and the black shed revel not to be confused with the latest episode where she revels her next Homey Bs drop.
Oh wait....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Magine looking out your back windows to find the neighbours watching Corrie on the side of their shed.

Pack it in will ya.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
They will be home by Monday latest I reckon..... she's funny the way she doesn't mention it's her brothers wedding - likes everyone to think it's a holiday cos can cos she's loaded....

We're in for....
* I love showing Oluvvv the world 🥺
* We woke up in Italy 🥺
* Had thousands of DMs about where we are staying
*Had thousands of DMs about travelling with Oluv on the plane - she was SOOO good 🥺
* Will do a Italy Q&A when I'm back for you all
* We've had the best time, hotel was the best , Italy was the best
* Italy was Olives favourite 🥺

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Davena94

VIP Member
Hollies son is floating around the pool in a rubber ring and cartoon armbands while olive sits in yet another pretentious restaurant watching her mum guzzle the cheapest vino they sell. Proper sad

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

browncouncilbin

Chatty Member
In light of what’s happened in Liverpool, especially the gorgeous baby girl Olivia, I’m begging you all to email flannels and let them know what a vile homophobic racist dog she is!! Let’s all wipe that big smug look off her balloon face. The whole city is in utter shock and grieving, then that twat is coming over her bumming fucking all kinds and then smugly parading it in everyone’s face. Narrrr get to fuck fat chops. My heart is broke for their families 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
I’m absolutely miles behind on the threads, but the lemon print dress because she is in Southern Italy is killing me. Falcon fucking icon indeed. New York - dress with apples on, Paris - dress with baguettes on, Wigan - dress with pies on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Boobies

Chatty Member
You guuyyysss...you realise that when she says she did all that buffet etc herself she means either one of two things.
1. She prepared that food on Friday or early Saturday with a chest infection and a temp of 41° so she truly is a miracle and has good angels.
2. She lied about having a chest infection to blag a sickie from training to sort the party out and actually did post her nan for engagement and to throw the trolls off her scent.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

gossip29

VIP Member
Who the fuk does she think she is? Saying her battery died so she had to take a picture of her food on Matts phone for us. Does she really think 185 thousand people are sat there waiting with bated breath for pics of what’s she shovelling into her fat gob??? Kate no one gives a fuk about your kid or your shitty holidays you self absorbed little cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 56

gigi_93

VIP Member
Why would anyone dress their kids or themselves for that matter in designer other than to be a braggy cunt?? Can’t even claim the clothes look nicer because you can look good out of Primark if you know how to dress yourself. Kids in designer is the trampiest shit in the world. Haze is nailed on to be the school bully

• Heart
Don’t know if this has been said haven’t caught up but the city is in mourning and fat tits is online bragging about what she’s brought!
She's a disgrace isn't she ! She makes me sick. That Poor little girl Olivia has lost her life in the most horrific way and she's bragging with her spoilt ruined child.

I'm messaging flannels and Christian Dior asking why they're gifting to a homophobic racist cos she's so fucking smug !

• Heart
  • Angry

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
Yay finally the engagement coming! Here for it. And for the record l, Delo's haircut is pure contraceptive gold. They should hand those out free in over populated countries.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
We shouldn't be judging areas whether they're low class , scruffy etc.... being as bad as Kate then thinking better than people. Everywhere is 5 mins from somewhere bad even the nicest areas.

What is clear is Kate is not a scouser , does not live in Liverpool even though she says she does & she's a bad scruff. #readthewiki

• Heart
Reactions: 54