Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Every "holiday" she goes on.....
This is the BEST fish I've ever had
This was the BEST restaurant I've ever been
The hotel was the BEST I've ever stayed at it
We went to the BEST beach club

Spends her time giving everyone a running commentary everywhere she goes , everywhere she farts..... like everyone's arsed every move she's making abroad 😴😴😴
She’s like the Alec Baldwin character in Friends who played Phoebe’s boyfriend. He loved everything & eventually every fucker got sick of him!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

gossip29

VIP Member
The video of Mez trying to have a dance with Olive and both being filmed as the family performing monkeys. Mez just wants an all inclusive wristband at a resort hotel in Spain and to get chatting with a nice family from Widnes.
Mez just screams benidorm doesn’t she

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm honestly going to fucking FUMEEE when she starts posting about that poor baby girl who's been murdered yano.....

That stupid bastard is on this morning I've lost half a stone with stress this week..... she doesn't know what stress or real problems are.... That poor Woman Olivia's mum has probably got her new school uniform hanging up there..... my heart is broken for that woman today 💔💔

[I'm on one today trolls I'm sickened tho it's round the corner from me , i can't believe what the city has become 🐀 ]

• Sad
  • Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
“Come on you lot” she’s so fucking cringe, sounds like Timmy mallet or Keith chegwin back in the day

• Haha

Cooksie

VIP Member
027BC4A7-F694-4583-B540-3BF9E597500C.jpeg
I emailed Benefit on 8th Aug after she said she has been gifted. They replied a few days later but I’ve only just noticed. Yet again.. do not work with her or gifted her. I didn’t screen shot the stories at the time, has anyone else so I can send them her lies? If she ever does again I’ll be sending them straight over.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
They look a completely different colour on someone else’s post 😂

Not sure it’s a garden ‘revel’ when it’s not finished, but it certainly doesn’t look like that today after the kids threw the white stones everywhere yesterday
“Matt did it all himself” then lists all the businesses who actually did it

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Rachael Lea posted on her insta earlier that she can’t believe people from Liverpool are posting new lips, bottles of champagne etc on Instagram while all the atrocities are taking place in their own city & she is spot on!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Ahhhhh she's in fancy dress again as always on her two day holidays ,as if she's walking round in that Lemon dress 🍋 drinking Lemon drinks , taking pictures of Lemons 🍋🍋🍋🍋
She's fucking tragic cliché 😭😭
Surprised she didn't walk around Jamaica in a Rasta hat, She's so dumb !!!
Look at the pose.... she would eat herself 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Lotsta88

Chatty Member
Sunday.

‘hi guysss had a little time awayy With friends and famillly’

Roast dinner from a restaurant 58.5 miles away
Oluvs birthday party reel🥹🥹🥹
Few screen shots of some wine glasses
Q&A catch up
Troll rant.

😴

• Haha
I'm 33 years of age..... Oluv has been in more bars and restaurants than I have in my entire existence ! She's on a bar crawl again they're her favourite 🥺 mummy and daddy getting pissed & stuffing their faces as per with the toddler in tow !

• Haha
  • Heart

Shazblag

VIP Member
Mr Makeup will think its his birthday, getting to watch something on a screen bigger than an ipad.

• Haha
  • Heart