Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lala22

Chatty Member
I just can’t imagine getting my stuff ready for work in the morning, and looking out the window and seeing my dickhead neighbours in blankets,in the bright evening sunshine at 7pm on a Sunday watching a film 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 48

MD2020

£150 for a few trays of ritz crackers and breadsticks for a 2yr olds party. Nah, go to hell ya racist, homophonic knobhead.

also, when she says”Insta police”, does she mean her trolls or has she had some sort of warning from the ASA? Please say it’s the latter!

Reactions: 48
I think it’s lovely that she goes abroad and reads tattle. She’s really committed to her trolls, never takes a day off. If only she had shown such commitment to her salon or her influencer ‘career’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
A last minute party with personalised balloon arch, cake and farm animals in the front garden. Honestly how does she keep a straight face with these lies?!

• Haha
I'm sorry but does anyone else not think it's fucking DISGRACEFUL if they get engaged on her brothers wedding trip !!
Like it's not about you, let your brother and his girl have their time. I would FLIP me if it was my sibling !!

But saying that I just can't see it myself like.... I'm suspicious of that tea- like why would they have told anyone it's happening in Italy plus, Delo doesn't seem like he's wanting to run and marry her to me ! But we shall see 👀

• Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
Guyzzzz she’s lost half a stone this week with stress 🤥 this angle says other wise.
So is she a size 8 now? Zara size small? 🤣Been on a diet for two years and still looks 6months pregnant. It’s not a ‘mum tum’ it’s a fukin beer gut you greedy cow

• Haha
  • Wow

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
Reading her own tattle thread whilst on hols- quite tragic. Wearing a snide Dior necklace because she’s in Dior- time to call it a day Katie.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
So trolls just been to get my makeup done by a girl i’ve never used before as my girl is on holiday. She only whipped out Kates homies brushes for my face, the hair was literally falling off then onto my face and my makeup was literally so cakey which never happens. I had to tell the girl as the hair was literally everywhere and she was so embarrassed, said she’d got the brushes to try and I was the first person and she lashed them and done my face again. Sent her straight to the wiki after her saying ‘that btec Kim Woodburn who made them brushes is clearly shit’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Abongo2

Chatty Member
Who are these people that ask these influenzas if they’re ok when they haven’t posted for 2 minutes. Don’t people have shit to do?
My family don’t even contact me to see if I’m ok if I’ve been quiet for 2 weeks 😂 she chats pure bum fodder.

• Haha