Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Fucking oh my god I’m absolutely furious at the sight of those poor bloody animals in tiny cages and in direct sunlight on her drive!!!!!!

Travelling farms are so fucking outdated and wrong. Making the animals stand there having tiny fingers poked at them through the fences, at least at farms they have the space to move away if they don’t want bothering. Absolutely ridiculous

She is one unpalatable big backed fuck, hope those pigs chomped the dead flowers dangling over her porch.. hope she gets llama shit under her finger nails and it makes her really ill when she’s shovelling the “grazing table” down her fat neck

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91
I cannot and I mean cannot get over her today. Sorry if this has already been said and I guess it will have been touched on as the last few nights in Liverpool have been absolutely heartbreaking for all involved.

Soft Cunt, why don’t you have a day off, there has been a small innocent little Girl murdered last night, in circumstances you would never think, a man bursting into a house and that innocent child. I am heartbroken for her Family. Just take a minute and imagine what they have seen, what they are going through, will go through and will never forget until the day they die. There is a Mother out there, in fact there are four Mothers out there that have lost their children in Toxteth, Kirkby, Dovecot and Old Swan.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself, fucking doxxing people, showing off with your “Reasons” fucking Gucci and D&G clothes. Nobody gives a flying fuck and showing off sipping Champagne although you said you had been shopping with Olive? Did she go with you? You and your sad existence, lies and absolute shite. I’ve lost half a stone in a week. Well you put yourself in the shoes of the families I’m talking about. That’s stress, stress you will and god forbid anyone else on here will have to endure. Your stress is keeping up with your facade, the lies, the getting the shit garden finished, worrying about buying party stuff for your rainbow instead of getting it free. You’ve got no idea you selfish Cunt.

I send my love to them Mothers, I’m sure we all agree, we should be grateful for what we have and all hold our children that but tighter tonight… if anyone lives in the areas affected ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 90

Lala22

Chatty Member
I know this is a bit judgey but I always think kids in designer (whether real or fake) just looks chav. Went to soft play yday and there was a toddler in one of those over logod moschino tracksuits. Nothing screams “your da’s a bag head” like a matching moschino tracky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Abongo2

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion
#when life gives you lemons, have a cream loster thingy that’s basically a fish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Little Bear

VIP Member
Her kid turned two on the 6th of August which they celebrated by going camping and seeing the monkeys. Because Olive loves monkeys and always asks to go camping. She had a birthday party the Monday before her birthday week…so in July! Now two weeks after her birthday she’s having another party? What the fuck am I going mad?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
The video of Mez trying to have a dance with Olive and both being filmed as the family performing monkeys. Mez just wants an all inclusive wristband at a resort hotel in Spain and to get chatting with a nice family from Widnes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
This is the best holiday ever, with the best restaurants, best people, best hotel. Staff were the best, they all loved Olive, she was the best. The aperol spritzers were the best. Even had the best whispering Angel. Had the best Italian food in Italy.
The cabin crew said she was the best child passenger they’ve ever had and can’t wait to have her back on board. Collecting our bags back at Manchester was the best too. So quick, their staff are just the best. Couldn’t do enough for us. Just the best experience of our lives. I’m so lucky and grateful to have the best family 🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
I smell an engagement! In preparation can I repost my new thread suggestion?

Here it comes, Delo's second engagement. What a shame its just an arrangement.

Anyway hi Kate, if you're reading, no one is envious of you getting engaged to Little Legs. His new haircut makes him look he's been in prison and he is a total turn off!

• Haha
Reactions: 67