Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zarasizemedium

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she’s actually on holiday sitting there reading tattle then posting about it on her stories proves how shit her holiday is and how boring her relationship with delo is to sit and worry about what’s being said when Kate your actions make us vent on this forum get a fucking life you sad bastard and keep the phone is the safe in ya hotel room We mean more to you than your CHILD and DELO 😁 happy friday kids

Reactions: 42

Nosey1895

VIP Member
Just re reading the wiki.
page 1- the editing, the ring door bell, The scan picture, the rainbow shower, messaging the company Delo stole pictures from saying ‘he’s said sorry, have you never made a mistake? I don’t give you permission to use our conversation’ the brass neck of these pair!
I’m only one page frigging 1!

I actually can not get over the things on the wiki. Everytime I read it I am shocked. Everyday this woman lies, makes bad choices and replies to people with you’re a troll, I feel sorry for you blah blah blah. Blocked
Having a difference of opinion or calling you out is not people being trolls.
Scary world we live in. Should not be allowed a platform if you have a wiki this big!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Nosey1895

VIP Member
Well loved this radio of silence and then the prime time announcement.
Can you address the following-
The party being last minute- the party was defo planned not last minute- 9 toes would have had you out for her birthda
Did you pay for the cushions?
Why put ad if you paid?
where’s the black shed?
why did Delo look like he was playing for Newcastle?
where was the cake swing?
did you clean your hands before making the meze buffet of beige?
Finally did Jack and Delo couple up around the fire pit?

• Haha

Tealicious2020

Omg guys!!!! The first ever uk bounchy castle with a ball pond at the bottom. What a fantastic mother you are Katie Jane. Not only did you manage to snap out of your 41 degree temp induced coma to throw the bestest last minute party ever, but you also managed to lose 3 stone since your unnecessary underwear post. An inspiration!

• Haha

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
God I bet Max’s hesd is forever spinning with the shit show in that house! Poor Max! I bet he dreams about being taken to Battersea

everyday there’s something for the truffolo to have a rant about, I mean obviously Delo gets it as well, but he deserves every shitty moment after thinking that this catfish was going to be coining it in and he could waft about in his silk scarves
Big O is just gonna be like her mother
I bet there’s murders everyday in that household!

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
I'm honestly going to fucking FUMEEE when she starts posting about that poor baby girl who's been murdered yano.....

That stupid bastard is on this morning I've lost half a stone with stress this week..... she doesn't know what stress or real problems are.... That poor Woman Olivia's mum has probably got her new school uniform hanging up there..... my heart is broken for that woman today 💔💔

[I'm on one today trolls I'm sickened tho it's round the corner from me , i can't believe what the city has become 🐀 ]
Probs löst half a stone as everyone had Salmonella from her shoe rack buffet

The utter shit she sprouts in unreal. She needs chaining up in that black shed for a week

• Haha

platesofmeat

Oh I FUCKING LAAAAAAAVVV it.
Also I don’t believe a word of ‘all her friends and family have seen the ring’
Does anyone else smell something fishy in that tea?

Hey Katie Haaland Hogan…that you hun?

Categorically guarantee Olive’s not having a better day than me. I’m fucking thousands of miles away from you!

• Haha
  • Heart

ThePidge

VIP Member
How is a personalised ballon arch and a cake considered a last minute party? Pull the other one truff.

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
what a fucking shit and weird picture🤣🤣🤣..

What’s she look like at all just stood randomly in the middle of people - posing like that with her leg, fucking odd ball

71D9F905-02C6-4FB2-860E-89AA7E2075C4.jpeg

• Haha

Louloulala2

View attachment 1523408
Did she not breastfeed? Surely when they’re newborn, breastfeeding on a plane would be more practical than a bottle? 😂
Also, Kate, it’s either Home & Bargain (OG) or Home Bargains. Jesus.

Also, I’m sure nobody asked??!
Also, I hate how she comes across like she's some jet set frequent flyer talking down to the plebs who might not know how to travel with small kids. Colouring books, milk, nappies and an ipad ain't rocket science you patronising cunt. All goes to rat shit anyway after an hour when they've been through everything and just want to run around and you're literally praying for them to fall asleep and pleading with other passengers not to kill you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Boobies

Chatty Member
Honestly she chats utter shit
My favourite ever episode is where she discussed at length how the trolls went back in time and hacked her Twitter to make derogatory comments cos we knew that she'd go big one day 🦬. Olive translating in Spanish while doing stunts on her horse in the background really added something to the vibe of that one 😍

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
I’m sure she did have a better day than me truff…a mole check at the hospital and also worrying about my upcoming thyroid cancer op. Fucking bitch.
I was going to say try not to worry but thats the most stupidist thing anyone said ever. I had thyroid cancer 20+ years ago had a thyroidectomy and Im still here to tell the tale although with a different sounding voice than before. So much has been learnt since I had it and Im sure you will receive the best treatment available. Any questions just ask love xx

• Heart