Katie Hayes #152 Just when we thought she couldn't be anymore pathetic, here she comes with Kates Asfetik

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sticking up for her but I think her video with her Nan is an old one. She has fat tits & her underbite is prominent! She’s using her poor Nan for engagement. She’s low!!! πŸ€

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I’m not sticking up for her but I think her video with her Nan is an old one. She has fat tits & her underbite is prominent! She’s using her poor Nan for engagement. She’s low!!! πŸ€
I thought the same, she will use anyone or anything for engagement, self centered brat!!!

Reactions: 14
Troll rant defo coming cos of the comments on the aesthetics training post, she's a bleeping wet wipe mate πŸ˜‚πŸ’€πŸ˜­

I think she's going to even go as far as saying she's going into this new career and scaling back on Instagram for her mental elfff and blame the trolls.... not cos no one will work with the big backed Homophobic racist bleep !

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Troll rant defo coming cos of the comments on the aesthetics training post, she's a bleeping wet wipe mate πŸ˜‚πŸ’€πŸ˜­

I think she's going to even go as far as saying she's going into this new career and scaling back on Instagram for her mental elfff and blame the trolls.... not cos no one will work with the big backed Homophobic racist bleep !
What's the aesthetic page called? 🀭

Reactions: 9
Maybe the lady has done some research and realised how unhygienic and how much of a liability KHM is and has binned her off. She’s a qualified nurse apparently so you’d think she’d have some standards of who she lets through the doors.

Doubt it though. Mugs game.
Lacyaesthetics_training comments have been deleted now though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fancy giving up your business for insta then going private so that you don’t get tagged doing your training see you 7pm Sunday hoodie specs and crying without tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What an absolute crank, before she’s even started her new butchering peoples faces journey I bet she’s already got her excuses lined up for when it inevitably fails and she’s sure to blame the trolls or her troll or whatever she’s referring to people who hold her accountable now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She's an idiot....she got too big for her smelly boots thinking she was a local celeb & Insta star... She could have had a highly successful makeup academy by now , to be fair to her she was one of the first people doing MUA courses.... Mad that she's thrown in all away , her own business and salon - Mad.

Reactions: 32
God I bet Max’s hesd is forever spinning with the tit show in that house! Poor Max! I bet he dreams about being taken to Battersea

everyday there’s something for the truffolo to have a rant about, I mean obviously Delo gets it as well, but he deserves every crappy moment after thinking that this catfish was going to be coining it in and he could waft about in his silk scarves
Big O is just gonna be like her mother
I bet there’s murders everyday in that household!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
God I bet Max’s hesd is forever spinning with the tit show in that house! Poor Max! I bet he dreams about being taken to Battersea

everyday there’s something for the truffolo to have a rant about, I mean obviously Delo gets it as well, but he deserves every crappy moment after thinking that this catfish was going to be coining it in and he could waft about in his silk scarves
Big O is just gonna be like her mother
I bet there’s murders everyday in that household!
Max just wants to go back to his real ma

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought we had passed all the troll rants etc...I am so excited troops #mygang πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For those of you who don't follow her, and can't see behind the private, there is nothing new in the last 24 hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.