Katie Hayes #151 Rumour has it Haaland is getting engaged what a shame it’s all been staged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad someone's said this.... I'm going to have a moan now.... I'm bleeping sick of not being able to get things we need because of all this.... couldn't get nappy sacks for months because they were being swapped for compostable ones, all the baby wipes are tit !!!! They just dry out now cos the packaging is tit too !!

When I go the supermarkets there's never any bags even paper to put the loose vegetables in so your expected to put them into the minty trolly and conveyor belt just loose. Does my head in !! I've bought them mesh reusable ones now but I always forget to take them with mw when I do the shop with my toddler brain 😭😭

The baby stuff is the worst... I know it's cos of climate change all the rest of it but they're just taking away functional needed things and not providing alternatives.... pisses me off. Rant over 😂😂😂
All while the likes of Kylie Jenner is taking 3 min private plane journeys 🤣😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
All while the likes of Kylie Jenner is taking 3 min private plane journeys 🤣😭
Exactly girl..only Us the peasants who are being controlled.... the elite can do what they like.

Made a batch of soup the other day cos starving meself for my holidays..... couldn't get the bleeping plazzy tubs to put the bloody thing in the fridge. Ended up paying £7 for 8 tubs off Amazon , like gold dust.... sly 😂😂😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly girl..only Us the peasants who are being controlled.... the elite can do what they like.

Made a batch of soup the other day cos starving meself for my holidays..... couldn't get the bleeping plazzy tubs to put the bloody thing in the fridge. Ended up paying £7 for 8 tubs off Amazon , like gold dust.... sly 😂😂😭😭
Do you know what absolutely gets me, the bloody worse than useless paper straw on a Capri sun! No other element of Capri sun packaging can be recycled so it seems like a pointless gesture for the sake of it, meanwhile no bleep can pierce their drink. I am all for recycling and reusing, I use charity shops for loads of things now rather than buying new and letting things end up in landfill, but paper straws on Capri sun take the absolute piss!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Do you know what absolutely gets me, the bloody worse than useless paper straw on a Capri sun! No other element of Capri sun packaging can be recycled so it seems like a pointless gesture for the sake of it, meanwhile no bleep can pierce their drink. I am all for recycling and reusing, I use charity shops for loads of things now rather than buying new and letting things end up in landfill, but paper straws on Capri sun take the absolute piss!
Girl those soggy bastard straws !!! Nothing worse !! 😭😭
I've got a stash of plazzy straws, everytime we go the caravan the market in Towyn they sell them there for coppers , I stock up everytime got thousands here 😂😂
I always recycle everything , just hate not having functional things.

The worst now is the pictures of the landfills just full of face masks 🤬🤬

Reactions: 13
I don’t feel sorry for anyone who chooses to book her for their wedding day they must solely be choosing her based on her follower count because her page does not scream I am bridal makeup artist of the year nor does it look like she can even do her own makeup well you can see from what she pots that her kit is made up of gifted shite and half of super drug and home bargains if I was paying a lot of money to have my makeup done on the day I would expect clean and professional no pics of anything to do with my wedding and I would be expecting high end products used on my face

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The girl cant
I don’t feel sorry for anyone who chooses to book her for their wedding day they must solely be choosing her based on her follower count because her page does not scream I am bridal makeup artist of the year nor does it look like she can even do her own makeup well you can see from what she pots that her kit is made up of gifted shite and half of super drug and home bargains if I was paying a lot of money to have my makeup done on the day I would expect clean and professional no pics of anything to do with my wedding and I would be expecting high end products used on my face
the girl cant help herself. I stayed in the double tree the night before my wedding- it wasn’t that room, that was really expensive, but the room I had was just as nice. If my make up girl started videoing it all for her own content I would be like listen love, get yourself over here and start with the slap! Also cant resist showing the brides shoes! Looks like the wedding is an expensive one and if she was using that La mer out of date cream and nars freebies, I would have to give her a slap!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Out of curiosity ladies how much does a brides makeup cost for English weddings? I’ve never been to one but ours can be £500+ and that’s purely because we get makeup and then the whole setting of our jewellery done by the artist etc etc etc.

Reactions: 3
What’s the odds on the 15 makeups being mostly her mates for the girls night out and people she knows for the baby shower, she probably includes herself in the numbers. Can she even count to 15?
Why is she acting like she has acres? Honestly can’t wait to see where she has put all this. Not 🙄

Didn’t she say the garden was almost finished?
Have the gardeners set up their own toilet in the garden? The grey tent thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Out of curiosity ladies how much does a brides makeup cost for English weddings? I’ve never been to one but ours can be £500+ and that’s purely because we get makeup and then the whole setting of our jewellery done by the artist etc etc etc.
I’m paying £300 for mine, that’s my makeup, 2 bridesmaids, a trial and her travel.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
As ever, the bride looks bloody awful. She is orange and whose idea was BROWN lip liner. I feel so sorry for these people.
They must have a tril
I’m paying £300 for mine, that’s my makeup, 2 bridesmaids, a trial and her travel.
My daughter was having her when she was all and we didn't know what we no now she was 100 for bride 50 each for bridesmaid and same for mother of the bride. I'm glad my daughter cancelled her wedding

• Wow
Reactions: 11
They must have a tril My daughter was having her when she was all and we didn't know what we no now she was 100 for bride 50 each for bridesmaid and same for mother of the bride. I'm glad my daughter cancelled her wedding
The cheek of her charging that for the lack of skill she has! It’s only £80 for me and that includes eye, lip masks and lashes.
I looked at so many Instagrams to find someone I really loved easily 25-30 artists. Kate has absolutely no advertising at all so I don’t understand how she’s getting booked anymore, unless they’re covid bookings who didn’t want to lose what they already paid her.

Reactions: 10
Its a good day for Kate no MH today!!!

Work
Gifted straw heels

Garden revel is pending... Love island more like flush island 🌧🌧🌧

Reactions: 8
The cheek of her charging that for the lack of skill she has! It’s only £80 for me and that includes eye, lip masks and lashes.
I looked at so many Instagrams to find someone I really loved easily 25-30 artists. Kate has absolutely no advertising at all so I don’t understand how she’s getting booked anymore, unless they’re covid bookings who didn’t want to lose what they already paid her.
And that was for 2019 as well so God knows how much she charges now

U might be right about covid booking it might be all these bride like cakie macup 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.