Katie Hayes #151 Rumour has it Haaland is getting engaged what a shame it’s all been staged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s somehow Kermit and miss piggy all at once! Erm. Your birthday was 2/3 of the way through June, you immediately went on holiday, there’s been a hen do abroad and god knows what else, but this is her first night out?
That dress looks like it’s made out of crepe paper 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s somehow Kermit and miss piggy all at once! Erm. Your birthday was 2/3 of the way through June, you immediately went on holiday, there’s been a hen do abroad and god knows what else, but this is her first night out?
The hen do was only for around 45 minutes and her holidays aren’t much longer so they don’t count.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ikea every influ-prick has them 😂🙈

Nine toes did a come work with me using her niece as relatable mum bait 😳 her voice is so manly go check it out 😂 how she goes out every week in Chester too is cringe. Seen her a few times out and we all just sit and watch on at embarrassing the lady boys all look

Can't wait to see Haalands outfit of the night

State of the lashes 😳🙈 not called KHM for nothing guys
Urghhh is she on a night out let’s play night out bingo.
Hideous outfit
Kitten heel tit flickers
Wonky bed selfie
Alsatian tongue 👅 out by the end of the night
Classy

• Haha
Reactions: 27
LSA Wine glasses are my fave as well. They are as close to Olivia Pope red wine you’ll find.
I am a nightmare and have one left out of 8 😂
I’m the only one who drinks wine in my house and I have cheapos for everyone else, but I haven’t got round to replacing them yet.

Obv Truff just has to have the best of everything though, she prob got gifted a set when she moved in with PLF and has been hinting for folk to replace them for her ever since 😂
She probably had Jam jars growing up so trying to improve herself with expensive things and bragging about it, Bragging about something means you are not used to having it. #cunthooks

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She probably had Jam jars growing up so trying to improve herself with expensive things and bragging about it, Bragging about something means you are not used to having it. #cunthooks
Exactly this. Tbh I didn't grow up with expensive things either but I don't feel like I'm a better person for having the odd thing now - KHM seems to think the stuff she owns says a lot about her as a person 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂

Urghhh is she on a night out let’s play night out bingo.
Hideous outfit
Kitten heel tit flickers
Wonky bed selfie
Alsatian tongue 👅 out by the end of the night
Classy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No what is that reel for the trolls? We’re crying at you? What an absolute bunch of whoppers just singing I’m gonna be hungover. Does no one go out and just have fun anymore?? Ps my 6 year old won’t stop singing I’m gonna be hungover now so that’s fun

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just been out in the dark to water my pants before we end up with a hosepipe ban, wonder how KHMs veg patch is doing 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No what is that reel for the trolls? We’re crying at you? What an absolute bunch of whoppers just singing I’m gonna be hungover. Does no one go out and just have fun anymore?? Ps my 6 year old won’t stop singing I’m gonna be hungover now so that’s fun
I don’t get it?! 😂

I can only imagine how irritated you are right now 😄

Reactions: 9
It's the fact kate looks a gurning man and the others look all ok 😂 so has to put trolls and be negative as always!!

Ps have a troll day off hun

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So Who’s working the night shift trolls, I’m sure kermit will upload some drunken story and do the dirty delete after the beer fear kicks in at 6am.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
4 words and she’s still miming them wrong aaaaaaahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and why’s she holding the bottle like she’s a 16 year old who’s just got her older sister to go the offy for her night on a field doing spinnys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ha ha ha ha pipe down kate love your getting mistaken for a fella who plays for Man City who’s having the last laugh now bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.