Katie Hayes #151 Rumour has it Haaland is getting engaged what a shame it’s all been staged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
these brides do not have very good friends / bridal parties, as surely after the trial they would say your make up is not right and they go onto book her for the actual day.
It’s still the state of the brushes and case that puts me off instantly.

Reactions: 9
Out of curiosity ladies how much does a brides makeup cost for English weddings? I’ve never been to one but ours can be £500+ and that’s purely because we get makeup and then the whole setting of our jewellery done by the artist etc etc etc.
Mine is £300 for me, 3 bridesmaids and my mum. That includes travel and trial x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
On her stories she mentions "champagne clues" whilst holding a glass...I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark and say she means - champagne FLUTES. This girl makes my head hurt..I can't figure out if she needs 1) a hearing aid 2) a pair of stronger glasses or 3) English lessons

• Haha
Reactions: 33
On her stories she mentions "champagne clues" whilst holding a glass...I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark and say she means - champagne FLUTES. This girl makes my head hurt..I can't figure out if she needs 1) a hearing aid 2) a pair of stronger glasses or 3) English lessons
Definitely English lessons!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All of the above. And a wash

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Chezza might be a rough arl bird but I absolutely guarantee she buzzes off Kate every single day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s her saying how cheap and amazing they are, but not saying where they are from. Why bother if you don’t provide the details.

She’s one of those people who has an outfit from primark on and when someone compliments her and asks where she got it, she'd go “Oh somewhere really bespoke abroad”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s her saying how cheap and amazing they are, but not saying where they are from. Why bother if you don’t provide the details.

She’s one of those people who has an outfit from primark on and when someone compliments her and asks where she got it, she'd go “Oh somewhere really bespoke abroad”
Think they’re ikea but it’s hard to tell because she’s written it behind her username on the previous story

has she even washed these? Still got the price stickers on 🤮
45BA32A6-D323-4F22-8AA5-8AC5F621E76A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm glad someone's said this.... I'm going to have a moan now.... I'm bleeping sick of not being able to get things we need because of all this.... couldn't get nappy sacks for months because they were being swapped for compostable ones, all the baby wipes are tit !!!! They just dry out now cos the packaging is tit too !!

When I go the supermarkets there's never any bags even paper to put the loose vegetables in so your expected to put them into the minty trolly and conveyor belt just loose. Does my head in !! I've bought them mesh reusable ones now but I always forget to take them with mw when I do the shop with my toddler brain 😭😭

The baby stuff is the worst... I know it's cos of climate change all the rest of it but they're just taking away functional needed things and not providing alternatives.... pisses me off. Rant over 😂😂😂
Saaaame. bleeping paper straws for my venti Starbucks which dissolve halfway through, and Taylor frigging Swift is nipping the supermarket in her private jet 🙄😡🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think they’re ikea but it’s hard to tell because she’s written it behind her username on the previous story

View attachment 1495863
Haha I went back and rewatched. I’m a bottle and a half of fizz down already - not in an ikea glass - don’t want to be influenced by truff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Or when you ask where they got it and they just go 'oh, online'. Yeah cheers, I'll just start with the whole of the Internet and work from there.

duck off, she 'normally has LSA glasses' 😂 I've got a set of 4 LSA red wine glasses that cost almost £100 from Selfridges a few years ago and I'm that paranoid about someone breaking them i hardly allow them out of the cupboard 😂 if she's spent a fortune on flutes just to let them get smashed I'm assuming at one point she had more money than sense (obvs these days it's a toss-up)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 1495863
Ikea every influ-prick has them 😂🙈

Nine toes did a come work with me using her niece as relatable mum bait 😳 her voice is so manly go check it out 😂 how she goes out every week in Chester too is cringe. Seen her a few times out and we all just sit and watch on at embarrassing the lady boys all look

Can't wait to see Haalands outfit of the night

State of the lashes 😳🙈 not called KHM for nothing guys

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Or when you ask where they got it and they just go 'oh, online'. Yeah cheers, I'll just start with the whole of the Internet and work from there.

duck off, she 'normally has LSA glasses' 😂 I've got a set of 4 LSA red wine glasses that cost almost £100 from Selfridges a few years ago and I'm that paranoid about someone breaking them i hardly allow them out of the cupboard 😂 if she's spent a fortune on flutes just to let them get smashed I'm assuming at one point she had more money than sense (obvs these days it's a toss-up)
LSA Wine glasses are my fave as well. They are as close to Olivia Pope red wine you’ll find.
I am a nightmare and have one left out of 8 😂
I’m the only one who drinks wine in my house and I have cheapos for everyone else, but I haven’t got round to replacing them yet.

Obv Truff just has to have the best of everything though, she prob got gifted a set when she moved in with PLF and has been hinting for folk to replace them for her ever since 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a dodge outfit. Wearing forever unique but you were not invited to their recent event were you. Lol.

Could have at least ironed it truffster.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.