Katie Hayes #151 Rumour has it Haaland is getting engaged what a shame it’s all been staged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she had time to throw her tunic in the wash yesterday in-between dying and getting her nails done?
“Sorry I’m not coming in today, I’m like literally dying of a chest infection. Yea I’ve got such a bad temperature. My hand held thermometer says 41 degrees”

Next day KHMA walks into her 15th class of the week with her bog nails finally infilled. Yea they not going to see through that at all 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The girl didn’t even ask when she was having another baby, she asked if she was ill cause she might be pregnant. Why is she so thick?!

Thread: Innocent questions cause hissy fits, soon to be KHM asteTITs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She needs to donate herself to medical science. To recover so quickly from a fever of 41 is a miracle!
Screenshot_20220819-092230.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m betting that today, getting up, making her bed and going for a walk will have cured her chest infection and life threatening high temperature

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She needs to donate herself to medical science. To recover so quickly from a fever of 41 is a miracle!
View attachment 1510835
It's mental how bad she lies really, when I was at school a teacher got a really bad poisoning (from drinking from a pub that topped up pints from a drip tray!) and he went into a literal coma for about a week because his temperature went so high. How does she think that no one knows this stuff, it's not like secrets that only doctors know, most humans know the basics of how human bodies work - and having a temp of 41 is not normal!!

• Wow
Reactions: 32
It's mental how bad she lies really, when I was at school a teacher got a really bad poisoning (from drinking from a pub that topped up pints from a drip tray!) and he went into a literal coma for about a week because his temperature went so high. How does she think that no one knows this stuff, it's not like secrets that only doctors know, most humans know the basics of how human bodies work - and having a temp of 41 is not normal!!
She's an attention seeking twit. She's so thirsty and thinks everyone is as thick as she is. She's really wound me up this week which is annoying as I don't know why I would let anyone so insignificant get to me but she has. Her arrogance is so triggering 😡

Reactions: 21
Horrible her letting her minions think she's sick, they're sending her messages concerned & she's out getting them big fat club sausage fingers done.....
Nothing worse than a liar 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kate Hates #152 - She’s trained in asfetiks, get Botched By Kate, but don’t complain, she’ll get irate.

Imagine trying to get hold of her after she’s botched your fillers to tell her your lips are turning black and ask for advice.

“Mmmmmkay TROLL, make your bed and go for a walk and instead of asking questions like because as you can see a lot of people find it very difficult to answer these questions not to mention women who can’t even afford fillers so maybe just bear in mind and be like how are you love?”
😵💫🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Love how Sammy has gotten more likes on her 1 comment than truff did with some of her recent posts. Go Sammy!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Love how Sammy has gotten more likes on her 1 comment than truff did with some of her recent posts. Go Sammy!
All them people will be getting blocked then! 😂

I remember when my daughter was about 3, someone asked when I was having another.

Violetx: I don’t want another one, I nearly died having her.
Edna: Oh get over yourself!
Violetx: “___”

But guess what? I just rolled my eyes, thought ‘what a knob’ and continued my day. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
All them people will be getting blocked then! 😂

I remember when my daughter was about 3, someone asked when I was having another.

Violetx: I don’t want another one, I nearly died having her.
Edna: Oh get over yourself!
Violetx: “___”

But guess what? I just rolled my eyes, thought ‘what a knob’ and continued my day. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Same! Had an appalling pregnancy, symptoms continued for months after the birth, which was an emergency button situation involving half the staff of the Women's and an underweight baby. A consultant has told me that there's a good chance the same thing would happen again and likely be worse and/or last longer, so like a sensible person, I'm one and done. I've had a handful of people try to provide me with their opinions about how I should have another, and I just shut it down quick - if they keep up I offer to get into the gory details of the last pregnancy, which I find a good conversation ender 😉 no need to go on extended rants about how people shouldn't ask these questions, I mean, no, probably they shouldn't, but old KHM needs to learn that she can't control what other people do, she can only control how she reacts to it.

Reactions: 17
Love how she finds it’s offensive and you shouldn’t ask people if they are pregnant, getting engaged etc but finds it totally acceptable to tweet homophobic and racist slurs towards people 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Even poor nanny june gets her ear chewed off about trolls. Bet she dreads seeing her stomping up the care home path

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Same! Had an appalling pregnancy, symptoms continued for months after the birth, which was an emergency button situation involving half the staff of the Women's and an underweight baby. A consultant has told me that there's a good chance the same thing would happen again and likely be worse and/or last longer, so like a sensible person, I'm one and done. I've had a handful of people try to provide me with their opinions about how I should have another, and I just shut it down quick - if they keep up I offer to get into the gory details of the last pregnancy, which I find a good conversation ender 😉 no need to go on extended rants about how people shouldn't ask these questions, I mean, no, probably they shouldn't, but old KHM needs to learn that she can't control what other people do, she can only control how she reacts to it.
After I had my second, they were wheeling me back up to the ward from theatre and the midwife that got in the lift with us said ‘we’ll see you next time then?’ I was like sorry what 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn't our Katie Jane dead kind? Taking her chest infected, super fever germs to her nannas care home. What a lovely gesture 💐

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.