Katie Hayes #151 Rumour has it Haaland is getting engaged what a shame it’s all been staged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s aggy about the question because delo hasn’t porked her since the conception of oluv

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s annoyed about the baby, house, career questions because they have touched a nerve. She’s struggling and is living a lie

she stood in her knickers and bra in her converted garage, filmed a video for over 100k followers and now has the audacity to say people are intrusive!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
All her own nails but reposts the nail girl ‘infill after 5 weeks’ grotbag

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s just come up top of my news feed with that video again. The audacity, she’s such a joker!
And for the record, I don’t share any of my life on social media, I can count on one hand the amount of people that have asked me those sort questions in the past. That poor girl that asked the innocent question is probably feeling like absolutely tit for it now, I hope you’re happy KHM, so much for ‘being kind’, newsflash.. not everyone is out to get you 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The reply though...it doesn't bother me, I just ignore it cos I have a thick skin but I am woman and voice for the common people 🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 1510703
There’s an undertone there, the way she echos ‘love’. She honestly just needs to ignore Tattle, ignore the ‘fake accounts’ 🙄 and move on. She spends way too much of her time making content in response to what she reads here, her genuine followers must be so confused 😄

Reactions: 24
Some women are struggling to have a baby so you shouldn’t ask just in case…???

Are these the same women who may have been hurt by a ‘rainbow baby’ baby shower?

that was the most distasteful thing I’ve ever witnessed

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Are these the same women who may have been hurt by a ‘rainbow baby’ baby shower?

Yes!! This exactly. She doesn’t give a tit about upsetting anyone else with her words and actions!

Reactions: 20
Need to get assfetiks into the next thread title before all will be reveled by KHMA 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I get people shouldn’t be asking strangers about having babies etc, for ALL the reasons that have been mentioned on here. We get asked by our family and that’s annoying enough. BUT as pointed out, she shares her whole life, and Olives, so why is she surprised if people feel that’s appropriate to ask her when she mentions it herself all the time?

Reactions: 20
I dont get her!!! She shares her daughters tit on Instagram but when someone asks (nicely!) if she could be pregnant she goes off on a passive aggressive rant. Surely she wants people to be interested in her life if she's going to try and make money off socials? Like someone said, it's probably more someone grilling her at the weekend as to why they're not engaged and when they are having another baby that has set this off. Not the poor bastard making some comment on her Q&A. She's so paranoid, she really needs to come off socials, its not for her if its making her feel like this.

Reactions: 23

She’s done so many insensitive distasteful things remember that post on her 29th birthday about becoming a mother before 30.
Or the size 6 Delemere Forrest post a week after giving birth she’s a massive narc and needs help.

Reactions: 35
It’s extremely weird the fact this Imbecile has suffered a Miscarriage herself, that she’s not kicking off over that and saying I’ve been there myself and it is sensitive.

FYI - You’re a bleep, you are digging a deeper hole for yourself, god only knows what people think of you. Do you not think people that are struggling on all aspects of the issues mentioned, want to see you bringing all this up in such an insensitive and aggressive way? But, it will all be her MH. Is the fact you use that as a get out of jail not worse than an innocent person asking if you’re symptoms could be Pregnancy symptoms..

Wonder if she had time to throw her tunic in the wash yesterday in-between dying and getting her nails done?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She didn’t write this. Far too few mistakes
Olive did

There’s an undertone there, the way she echos ‘love’. She honestly just needs to ignore Tattle, ignore the ‘fake accounts’ 🙄 and move on. She spends way too much of her time making content in response to what she reads here, her genuine followers must be so confused 😄
She wouldn’t have anyone left

Makes no sense. She said many things that hurt people and not said sorry.
Also her saying she manifestived Olive- she’s a disgrace.
The fact that the girl said could you be pregnant, lots of people get run down before knowing. It wasn’t a nasty comment to make. Just ignore and move on.
Finally- her toes are clubbed too. Was scrolling the wiki and saw the post of the living room/ corridor and her toe was in the picture. Her hands look so swelled. Proper shovels

Last edited:
Thread suggestion “With less brain cells than a bag of dicks, get your lips botched at KHM asfetiks”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.