Katie Hayes #151 Rumour has it Haaland is getting engaged what a shame it’s all been staged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These insta dummies are forgetting that if people weren’t invested in their lives, they wouldn’t have a following or a career out of it, granted KHM doesn’t really have a career but you get my point….

She’s kicking off about people being nosey but this mf shares her kid’s shits and dirty finger nails - she’s not right in the head.

Reactions: 32
These insta dummies are forgetting that if people weren’t invested in their lives, they wouldn’t have a following or a career out of it, granted KHM doesn’t really have a career but you get my point….

She’s kicking off about people being nosey but this mf shares her kid’s shits and dirty finger nails - she’s not right in the head.
She shared bits of her insides after having her implants removed, I haven’t even seen my own insides.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Things Haaland Hayes is happy to share
Tyre tit juice
Gunt
Kids tit
dogs tit
Breast tissue
Happy to share that Delo wants to marry her that it’s not her forever home and things she wants for her next kid but don’t ask if shes
Having another baby or moving house.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She will be back out walking in her dirty clothes tomorrow after her life threatening chest infection this morning, talking to ‘my gang’ who can’t ask personal questions cause only friends and family can ask questions but she feels like she’s got thousands of friends in her dms who she chats to all day

Reactions: 28
Things Haaland Hayes is happy to share
Tyre tit juice
Gunt
Kids tit
dogs tit
Breast tissue
Happy to share that Delo wants to marry her that it’s not her forever home and things she wants for her next kid but don’t ask if shes
Having another baby or moving house.
Happy to share, but don’t dare bleeping ask when they will happen?
She’s a daft mare, how she has more then 10 followed on Instagram I’ll never know 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The pregnancy question hit a nerve cos Delos “life changing news” was secondary infertility. Got to be
I said on an earlier thread, they have a kid and should be grateful for that.
i still prefer to think that he has another secret kid, that’s probably around the same age as big O… Twinzies 🤣

Go arn, Sammy 😘
But that would be the sensible thing to do and we all know that she’s hasn’t got the sense she was born with… actually scrap that, she wasn’t born with any

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She’s fuming.
New ‘careerbeen outed on tattle.
Someone asked if she’s pregnant because she will have said she’s tired and she has gained weight. Sorry but she has.
and Delo still not proposed.

Karmas a witch- chezza must be howling

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.