Katie Hayes #151 Rumour has it Haaland is getting engaged what a shame it’s all been staged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she is obsessed, even got her Nan on the hater rants 🤣
The loon ball can’t even go out for a walk with her Nan without recording it and then mentioning haters and her suffering from dementia to her 185k followers. She wouldn’t no privacy and consent from others if it walked up and chinned her

Reactions: 27
She is an insensitive idiot twit. Thinks it’s awful that someone has genuinely said you could be pregnant… not when are you having another baby? Every single time I’m ill in anyway shape or form my mum says are you pregnant? I don’t take offence. What I do take offence to is my sister in law, who on Facebook is the most pretentious twit when it comes to miscarriages, trying for a baby, rainbow babies etc (even though she now has 2 beautiful healthy children) but finds it totally acceptable to ask me an her brother when we’re going to have a baby. It’s totally double standards and I imagine Katie is exactly the same with her family and friends. Boils my blood!!!

Reactions: 13
Aww it's pure sly talking about dementia on a make up page. It's so triggering to me because my next door neighbour but one has a brother in law who's cousin in Bristol that has dementia. I've never met him but she should think about what people are going through before she posts because I'm sad now 😔 😂🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She is an insensitive idiot twit. Thinks it’s awful that someone has genuinely said you could be pregnant… not when are you having another baby? Every single time I’m ill in anyway shape or form my mum says are you pregnant? I don’t take offence. What I do take offence to is my sister in law, who on Facebook is the most pretentious twit when it comes to miscarriages, trying for a baby, rainbow babies etc (even though she now has 2 beautiful healthy children) but finds it totally acceptable to ask me an her brother when we’re going to have a baby. It’s totally double standards and I imagine Katie is exactly the same with her family and friends. Boils my blood!!!
I’ve had a sickness bug the last two days. First thing my ma said to me is ‘are you pregnant’ my reply was if I am then so is Big Bear cause I’ve caught it off him 😅 she’s just so ‘triggered’ by people asking the things she longs for but hasn’t got. She forgets that she the one who bleats on that Delo can’t wait to marry her, Delo wants more kids NOW, it’s not their forever home etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Trolllololols It’s 12 toes birthday weekend!!! That’s why shes all of a sudden feels sooooooo much better because she’s prob due a night out this weekend! bleeping twit, but let the antics and bad outfits begin😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Some women are struggling to have a baby so you shouldn’t ask just in case…???

Are these the same women who may have been hurt by a ‘rainbow baby’ baby shower?

that was the most distasteful thing I’ve ever witnessed
think her mate Naomi is having fertility issues

Reactions: 5
Update on Sammy, she now has more likes.

So who's gonna tell the home that a medical marvel has been in their facility today? 24 hours ago had a temp of 41 and now spreading it all around the vulnerable. bleeping twit.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
What the honey monster should say...
"So guyyys, A just thought I'd come on to say I was being a little bit of a drama queen yesterday. I didn't feel well and might of exaggerated my temperature a little cos I felt awful. I'm feeling loads better today but realise my cranky mood made me a bit snappy. I know people mean well but sometimes it coincidences with real life and can hit a nerve. We should all be careful about what we say and how word things, including me, sorry for being a narky knickers. Love you my gang!"
What the honey beast will say..."random messages asking about my welfare trigger me because trolls and mental elfs so we should all be kind guyyss."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As if she’s ranting about the haters to her nan.
Also they all look so alike. 4 generations look the same.
Remember when she filmed seeing her nan and kept looking at the camera and ‘crying’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aww it's pure sly talking about dementia on a make up page. It's so triggering to me because my next door neighbour but one has a brother in law who's cousin in Bristol that has dementia. I've never met him but she should think about what people are going through before she posts because I'm sad now 😔 😂🥲
How are you love #iammindful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
As if she’s ranting about the haters to her nan.
Also they all look so alike. 4 generations look the same.
Remember when she filmed seeing her nan and kept looking at the camera and ‘crying’
On the plus side, if she's not at her super secret and exciting new job *ahem* training *cough cough* today, then she might of had chance to catch up with the washing!

Reactions: 9
Need to get assfetiks into the next thread title before all will be reveled by KHMA 😅
Let’s hope she doesn’t get her assfetiks and her afflektics mixed! All the ManCity players will be noticed within an inch of their lives!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let’s hope she doesn’t get her assfetiks and her afflektics mixed! All the ManCity players will be noticed within an inch of their lives!
I’ve never understood this… where MUA’s just think because they do make up they should be INJECTING peoples bodies

blows my mind!! I only go to a trained nurse

‘bUt ThEy GeT tHe SaMe TrAiNiNg’

a nurse knows how to save someone’s life if they go into anaphylactic shock a MUA doesn’t 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Update on Sammy, she now has more likes.

So who's gonna tell the home that a medical marvel has been in their facility today? 24 hours ago had a temp of 41 and now spreading it all around the vulnerable. bleeping twit.
What page is Sammy’s reply on? X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.