Katie Hayes #151 Rumour has it Haaland is getting engaged what a shame it’s all been staged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mates proper troll her though don’t they, asking when she’s getting engaged 🤣

I AM GIRLFRIEND

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What is she implying too…….???? She puts he whole life on social media for strangers to se o of ours they going to ask you these question and she does this stupid Q & A so what are people suppose to ask then instead…….??🤦‍♀️🤨🤣🤣🤣
She shows her child in the bath and then has the absolute audacity to demand privacy for herself.
She is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m still shook over this aesthetics thing, however I really cannot wait for the big revel. It’s gonna be absolutely hysterical isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The pregnancy question hit a nerve cos Delos “life changing news” was secondary infertility. Got to be

• Haha
Reactions: 22
FFS, the person didn’t ask “Are you pregnant?” or “When are you getting pregnant?” They responded to her saying she was ill with “could you be pregnant?” in a (weird but) well-meaning way.

Why not post a few more stories about it, to really make the original poster feel tit, you horrible bleep.

Reactions: 34
what a bleeping crank.
Volunteers her whole life, every fart and celebration, course people will think you’d talk about that stuff. Thought she was so real and relatable
I honestly wish someone would punch her - she deserves nothing good in life
I feel like I could punch 👊 someone at the min can someone send me her address 🙃 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I feel like I could punch 👊 someone at the min can someone send me her address 🙃 🤣🤣
I know I shouldn’t talk about violence towards her but she needs knocking down a peg or 10 and she’s too thick and deluded for words to change her

Reactions: 26
What is she implying too…….???? She puts he whole life on social media for strangers to se o of ours they going to ask you these question and she does this stupid Q & A so what are people suppose to ask then instead…….??🤦‍♀️🤨🤣🤣🤣
ooooohh someone’s testy because their life is a shambles with no progression! 👛👛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Kate you're an absolute head honestly girl !!
You're desperate to be engaged , desperate to move house and desperate for work.... shut the duck up !
The answer to all those questions is “I can’t afford it.” That’s why she’s gone off the deep end.

This is a person who will post about dead/terminally ill children and follow it with a story about Olive, says her fella can’t wait to marry her (yet doesn’t) and tells us on a weekly basis she’s not in her forever home.

She is properly fucked in the head. I’ve never known someone so colossally stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
But they didn't ask when you having a baby you melt
She’s always going on about Matt wanting another baby 🙄🙄
She’s such a bleeping little rat, always pure going off at people asking her a question when she posts her entire life on insta, pep head can duck off too. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.